Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

extra euro

Go down 
+6
Botch
losthope
walsheman
the azzuri
kelf
naasmill
10 posters
AuthorMessage
naasmill
Junior C
Junior C

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 am

The cb are charging us an extra euro on all tickets. This has to stop enough is enough. Face value of ticket is 13 and we pay 14. Where does the rest of the money go and why no receipt. Talk about the government being sneaky well its time somebody from the cb came forward and explained what they are doing with all this money. I now buy my tickets online at least i know what im paying for. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 am

Since the €13 goes to Croke Park the éuro the CB gets is not hard to spend !!!!
Back to top Go down

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:30 pm

naasmill wrote:
The cb are charging us an extra euro on all tickets. This has to stop enough is enough. Face value of ticket is 13 and we pay 14. Where does the rest of the money go and why no receipt. Talk about the government being sneaky well its time somebody from the cb came forward and explained what they are doing with all this money. I now buy my tickets online at least i know what im paying for. Evil or Very Mad

Buy your tickets from Ticketmaster, give them a €2.50 handling charge each. What exactly are you paying for when you do that?
Back to top Go down
the azzuri
Junior C
Junior C

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 pm

The extra euro was a charge the cb brought in a few years back for tickets for championship matches the said at the time that the euro was to go towards underage teams I wonder do the still get it ?
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Course they still get it, its only a euro, its been in years now and your only complaining now, shows how many games you late been to.don't be so fucking miserable
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Jaysus you must be new to this supporting game, that euro has been in place for the last few years. As someone else point out earlier you have no problem giving the extra to a profit making online outfit. Inmo ''supporter'' is the wrong definition for someone like your good self
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:51 am

Buy you tickets on tickets.ie (official GAA ticket company). Not service charge.
Back to top Go down
naasmill
Junior C
Junior C

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:06 am

Have been going matches for over 20 years plus. At this stage I don't we should be handing over any monies to cb untill they can show how they use the money. This is cash and cash is king. If they could show people how they spend it then that would be good. The way they waste money is so wong and needs to be sorted.
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 am

Feel free to pay €2-50 per ticket to Tickekmaster and make Dermot Desmond or whoever a few more Billions. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:50 am

Im no fan of the CB or their wranglings. But I believe this was one of their better ideas. €1 from every ticket bought, goes to the support of the underage structures i nthe county.

Clubs voted in favour of this a few years ago and havent had a problem with it since.

If you don;t like that Naasmill. Go buy them from Ticketmaster!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 am

If the additional Euro thats added is going to support the Underage or improve things even a little, I dont see the pronlem TBH.
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 am

As far as I know all money raised now goes into the one pot ( with the exception of the upcoming golf classic ) and how it is spent has to be okayed by our financial overseers. great idea putting the euro on to the price and it's no great mystery where any money goes, it goes on preparing teams ie food physios etc etc etc. Sad to see after 1 defeat (no matter how bad it was) people raising the same old negatives again
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:48 am

Here a suggestion for you naasmill and it took me ages to come up with this one. Are you ready?
If you don't want to pay the extra euro don't fcuking pay it. Jesus some people wreck me!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

extra euro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: extra euro    extra euro  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

extra euro
Page 1 of 1