Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

General GAA - AOB

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
moatesports
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: General GAA - AOB   Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:00 am

Heard a great interview with Willie McCreary on off the ball about his gaa career and racing a great warrior in the white jersey
Back to top Go down
http://moatesports.ie
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: General GAA - AOB   Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:34 pm

I am a Kildare man through and through but I have to say that the treatment of Stephen Cluxton with regards to the All Stars awards over the last 5 years is nothing short of disgraceful.

I really feel that he is been penalised for having a low media profile which it appears to have a knock on effect for him in this regard.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: General GAA - AOB   Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:45 am

Don't agree with that.

People are blinded by what he has done over the course of his career where he has revolutionized the kickout but All-Stars are given for the best goalkeeper in any given year and there's been a lot of years where he wasn't the best. He tends to have the odd meltdown when things aren't going his way. Beggan was way out in front this year and he hardly has a high media profile.
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: General GAA - AOB   Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 am

Beggan deserved his all star this year but if Cluxton won it nobody could complain. He was very unlucky to lose out in 3 or 4 years before that when he was clearly the best keeper. Not only the best keeper but one of the best players in the game full stop. Clarke got in ahead of him partly as a 2 fingers to Mayo management who dropped him for the replay. (Unimaginable that Dubs would be even consider dropping Cluxton.) I'd say he's a cert next year.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: General GAA - AOB   Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:16 am

Well it does the heart good to see a great victory and as good as TMH winning their second Leinster Club title in quick succession is great for themselves and Kildare and I congratulate them on it but Mullinalaghta’s victory was brilliant. David against Goliath, Little v Large call it what you like it was no fluke. On the down side it will give Costello and Co their ammunition to say not all money buys titles. That and Gweedore winning in Ulster shows if you’ve got players and belief you can win titles. No doubt there isn’t a child in school today in Mullinalaghta. Hope they enjoy their celebrations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General GAA - AOB   

Back to top Go down

General GAA - AOB
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33