Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Kerry

Go down 
+27
Ogie
OutTheGap
Flamingo
Cilldara_2000
Ohtoohtobe
TommyKeegan
moatesports
Bān go Lēir
Nk43
murof
tomoneillandhissisteranne
flourman
jim
jobluts
KILL BILL
jemser
inexile
DONTPULLOUT
jimmers
topcat
SeamusMurphy
LillieLad
Kildare98
Rex
Highball
Jimmy winning matches
kildaregaa365
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:29 am

Time to move on.
If I was manager:
1. Murray comes in
2. Kevin Flynn to full back
3. Brophy inside
4. Conway midfield
5. Daniel between the lines
6. Eanna or Neil Flynn frees

Something like

Donnellan

P Kelly
K Flynn
O’Grady

Doyle

Hyland
Murray
O’Donoghue

Feely
Conway

P Cribbin
K Cribbin

D Flynn

Brophy
N Flynn

Deck chairs on Titanic I know

Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:48 am

Kerry 1/4 Draw 10/1 Kildare 7/2

Handicap

Kerry (-4) 10/11 Draw(-4) 10/1 Kildare (+4) Evans

It’s live on Eirsports 1

Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:21 am

Id be taking hand and all on Kerry -4 there

They need a win to stay up and will be smarting from the negative headlines from the week. I expect a backlash. Hope to see a much improved performance from our lads but that might have to wait until Galway the following week I fear.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 8:10 am

Donnellan
Peter Kelly
Hyland
O Grady
Byrne
Doyle
Kevin Flynn
Feely
Moolick
Conway
Keith Cribbin
Brophy
McCormack
Dan flynn
Niall Kelly
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 8:17 am

Byrne for O’Donoghue and Ben for Slattery

I really hope someone/anyone different is tried at full back.

I’d still play Hyland but not at FB
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:00 am

Same team again. Law of averages says they have to play well at some stage. Seems the only explanation to continue playing the same team that keeps losing.
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:13 am

Paul Geaney back at 14 for Kerry.. if Hyland is truly FB I hope he sticks my views up my ar$e! Lively FF line that:

Kerry (FL1 v Kildare): Shane Murphy; Brian O Beaglaoich, Jason Foley, Ronan Shanahan; Paul Murphy, Peter Crowley, Fionn Fitzgerald; Jack Barry, Barry O'Sullivan, Micheal Burns, Daithi Casey, Kevin McCarthy; David Clifford, Paul Geaney, Barry John Keane
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:43 am

I have no doubt this Kerry team will win All Irelands in years to come but it's still too early for them. In fact I think Dubs will do five in row which will really stick in their craw.

Anyway, if FB line are loose as last weekend and Geaney and Clifford cut loose, I don't even want to think about it. Only thing in our favour is that our boys are in their favourite position - no pressure.

Nonetheless, with morale so low, can't see us getting a result and I'm fearful this might turn into an absolute mauling.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:52 am

None of the forwards have done anything this campaign except D Flynn, who has himself has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous - sometimes within the same play.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Division 1 was/is a complete right off we should have changed the team up drastically...Rather than a few shite positional changes full back is a massive issue and like people have said before Hylo needs to be moved out. Kick outs need to be worked on and Feely needs to be off frees and Conway needs to be moved out of half forward literally offers nothing there...I think management as well as players need to take a long hard look at themselves doing the same shite over and over again and it just not working...
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 1:50 pm

fone wrote:
Donnellan
Peter Kelly
Hyland
O Grady
Byrne
Doyle
Kevin Flynn
Feely
Moolick
Conway
Keith Cribbin
Brophy
McCormack
Dan flynn
Niall Kelly

Think its called thinkeriing
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 6:52 pm

LillieLad wrote:
Division 1 was/is a complete right off we should have changed the team up drastically...Rather than a few shite positional changes full back is a massive issue and like people have said before Hylo needs to be moved out. Kick outs need to be worked on and Feely needs to be off frees and Conway needs to be moved out of half forward literally offers nothing there...I think management as well as players need to take a long hard look at themselves doing the same shite over and over again and it just not working...
who else do put in you to Eammon Callaghan playing . Players need wake up for throwing in towel last Sunday Neil flynn is just back to full fitness and he maiin free taker
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 7:12 pm

If one was a member of the panel, it must be getting to the stage where you are questioning whether O Neill has any faith in you at all given that he continues to pick guys who have failed over the previous 5 games and in his own words gave up halfway through the 2nd half last week.

2 changes (Johnny Byrne 4 starts and 1 sub appearances back in and Ben 3 starts and 2 sub appearances back in)

I don’t think Cian O Donoghue was even close to one of our poorer players last week.

Maybe he will go for full scale rotation against Galway next week.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 10:37 pm

It's fairly obvious there are the 20 odd players that CON is set on and has little faith or interest in the remainder.
could be a very short Year one must fear.
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 12:16 am

topcat wrote:
If one was a member of the panel, it must be getting to the stage where you are questioning whether O Neill has any faith in you at all given that he continues to pick guys who have failed over the previous 5 games and in his own words gave up halfway through the 2nd half last week.

2 changes (Johnny Byrne 4 starts and 1 sub appearances back in and Ben 3 starts and 2 sub appearances back in)

I don’t think Cian O Donoghue was even close to one of our poorer players last week.

Maybe he will go for full scale rotation against Galway next week.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results...... Mad
Back to top Go down
DONTPULLOUT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 12:24 am

Hope we dont give kerry ff line too many goal chances they wont take pity and fist them over the bar
Really need ta stop them getting quality ball or we will be destroyed.
Expected a few more changes tbh. Love to know what some kildare players have to do to get dropped.
CILL DARA ABU!!!
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 am

Kildare Passing is poor
Back to top Go down
jemser
Junior C
Junior C

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:42 am

Embarrassing stuff, as soon as Kerry put a tiny bit of pressure on we crack... said it before Kildare footballers must be among the stupidest in the country, desicion making atrocious
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 7:00 am

2 very bad misses from n kelly and p cribben
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 7:01 am

Awful free taking, can we get JD back? I don't care how old he is!
Back to top Go down
jobluts
Intermediate
Intermediate

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 7:27 am

Brophy should be made walk home.
Back to top Go down
jemser
Junior C
Junior C

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 7:39 am

Pathetic, without Flynn we would of been destroyed.... stupid stupid bunch of players
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 7:43 am

jobluts wrote:
Brophy should be made walk home.

...and with a bit of luck he won't be back in time for the Galway game
Back to top Go down
DONTPULLOUT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:01 am

Bit harsh boys.....
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 9:02 am

Another glorious defeat. ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kildare v Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Kerry   Kildare v Kerry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Kerry
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next