Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Kildare county board officers

Go down 
+19
kelf
walsheman
jimmers
Curraghplains
Badger85
shortgrass
white boy
moatesports
Gaa1928
Flamingo
Ogie
lomond
lilysavage
Admin
Shay tompkins
Cassanata
bite the pillow
Bigfullforward
Big Full Back
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shay tompkins
Intermediate
Intermediate

Next Kildare county board officers  Empty
PostSubject: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Just throwing it out there any ideas who could lead us out of the mire
Back to top Go down
Curraghplains
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:14 pm

Shay Tompkins Boris Johnson of Kildare gaa
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:50 pm

Shay Tompkins by the noise coming from here jocolor
Back to top Go down
Bigfullforward
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 11:53 am

Go away you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Shay tompkins
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 8:15 am

Yes big full forward. I agree I’d say they are all idiots. You must be referring to mr Donnelly and are afraid to name him. Go ahead name and shame big full forward. Don’t be afraid of him if he is big enough to take the position he is big enough to take the flack. Be brave big full forward BE BRAVE. It’s people with opinions like yours Kildare GAA need. Well done and great great post. LETS MAKE KILDARE GAA GREAT AGAIN !!!!
Back to top Go down
bite the pillow
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 am

Shay tompkins wrote:
Yes big full forward. I agree I’d say they are all idiots. You must be referring to mr Donnelly and are afraid to name him. Go ahead name and shame big full forward. Don’t be afraid of him if he is big enough to take the position he is big enough to take the flack. Be brave big full forward BE BRAVE. It’s people with opinions like yours Kildare GAA need. Well done and great great post. LETS MAKE KILDARE GAA GREAT AGAIN !!!!
Wow Shay, since you've come on here you've been spewing personal shite about "mr donnelly". If you have a problem with him work it out yourself and don't be boring the tits off us !!! You obviously love listening to yourself as when you post you duplicate it on all the threads. Partially using a phrase from that American Bufoon probably tells us everything we need to know about you.
Back to top Go down
Cassanata
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 pm

Shay tompkins wrote:

You saying to someone to be brave is a bit rich when your a keyboard warrior trowing out personal insults behind a made up name. Why don't you give your real name to gain some sort of credibility
Back to top Go down
Shay tompkins
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Why don’t you give your name Cassanata. Presume that’s not real. And bite the pillow. Nothing personal against mr Donnelly I only mentioned mr donnelly as I thought that was who was being referred to in a previous post. .
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:20 pm

I have to agree that we need better leaders in Kildare in a lot of county board positions. But I always say this in my club.... Who will take the jobs! It def needs a change.
Back to top Go down
Shay tompkins
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Embarrassing scenes for the county board and mr Donnelly in st conleths park over the weekend where a Rheban player was left on the pitch for nearly one hour with a broken leg and no medical personnel or ambulance in attendance. Does this render the insurance null and void. Does a division 4 final not matter are caragh and rheban not entitled to be treated the same as Sarsfields or Moorefield. Where was the county boards event management plan a document club insurers are now insisting clubs have in place for events and games. The confusion and lack of anything near a plan at the game was embarrassing. The behavior of the very few county board officers in attendance gives headless chickens a bad name. We seriously need a significant change of personnel at the county board or we are going no where. I know some of you disagree and that is your right but we are going no where with our current leadership or lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 8:46 am

Botch - its very true very easy to sit and knock others...…… interesting to see who puts their names forward for roles..... like i see in my own club and I'm sure similar to a lot of people on here that are actually involved in clubs you go to an AGM and nobody is willing to put their names forward to takes any jobs at all...……..
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Correct Mick. I am myself in a key role in my club. But I totally understand the job at hand in the Kildare county board. It's a massive task but there are multiple things that can be done to tidy up a lot of aspects. From what I see the job being done is just steady. We really need an injection of energy. Even some of the basics are poor like the website. Maybe we need to pay people to do these things right.
Back to top Go down
Shay tompkins
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 9:03 pm

If the clubs are encouraged to give thought to who can lead the county board in a professional manner I am sure there are people more than willing to take roles. For example wouldn’t it be great to have a retired successful business man as county chairman who has led people and who has achieved success in their own fields. Wouldn’t it be great to have an accountant as the county treasurer. If these 2 roles were filled properly I believe the county board has a better chance of being successful and providing the structures for club and county success. I also believe that with Cormac Kirwan in his role and if he was used properly the roles are not as daunting as people may think.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 pm

I do like Cormac kirwan but what exactly is he doing or what is his job?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:01 pm

Shay Tompkins banned.

lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:24 pm

He'll probably be snapped up by the Cork football Forum.
Back to top Go down
white boy
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 11:08 pm

Kirwan main job,is to drive all the Under age, schools football ect, and more kids playing
gaa in Kildare, as this is the way I see it.I being at a few meetings that he chaired ,and I have to say I was impressed by him. He knows the way forward for kildare, 1 example of this, is that the have ramped up the amount of Games for you're Club will play this year on previous years. I think we are gone from 1 or 2 leagues a year to 4. I would say, each age group will have played 25 or 35 games from 9 up. This is to bring the skill levels up, the way it works is 1 training and 1 or 2 matches a week it normally 1t and 1m. He brought in lots more things which I think are Good.A lot of this Model was used by Dublin a few years ago and he added his own stuff as well.I get the feeling that his Hands are tied by the powers , I would say,he would like to make a lot more Changes, but I say it Down to money and Giving him that power to do it .Lads I say he annoyed with the set up in C.b and Bord na og. I think he make a Great C.B Chairman. That's my opinion for what it worth, some people mite see it differently fair enough.
Back to top Go down
lomond
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 am

From some of the county board meetings I have attended he is also working on some of the strategic links with commercial companies.... Elverys Britvic etc. His job seems to be quite broad
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 8:27 pm

Thanks. I have seen him in action a few times and to me he is a great man to have involved.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 7:55 am

All the reports I have heard are very positive and interestingly, he is very anxious that all his work is done in the background. Has no interest in profile, speeches etc. Heard that a few times in the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 10:42 am

Don't know the man but I would have thought that the higher end stuff on sponsorship and marketing would take up most of his time, which in fairness we do seem to be getting going.

Then the whole issue of more games for kids and games development would be left with the games development officers and the voluntary board members.

I know everything feeds off the senior teams in counties, but I just wish there could be some feel good things done.
A simple thing like letting the kids out on the pitch at half time. They do it in plenty of places.

Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 11:35 am

I have stood outside the dressing rooms for the last 15 years and it is almost impossible for the teams to get onto the pitch let alone the kids, Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
moatesports
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 5:21 pm

I see Rory Gallagher has quit Fermanagh to day
Back to top Go down
http://moatesports.ie
white boy
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 5:36 pm

Word on the Ground is,Davy Burke has it, if it a in House Appointment
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 9:47 pm

I have yet to be convinced by Davey Burke. I know very little about him. Sarsfields are doing well and obviously he was with the u20. But say what you like. Step up to a county team is massive. I really think a big name might have a better affect on the younger players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Kildare county board officers    Next Kildare county board officers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Kildare county board officers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next