Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KFM sports podcast.

Go down 
+3
Curraghplains
OutTheGap
inexile
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

KFM sports podcast.  Empty
PostSubject: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 5:15 am

Started listening to this over the last few weeks. Enjoyable I have to say. Good mix of lads on and not afraid to say it as it is, especially Niall Carew this week. Short and sweet, no guff just straight into talking about the weekend sport in the County with obvious focus on the the football

Worth a listen if anyone has half an hour. Nice for the drive home.
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 5:30 am

Thanks for the heads up. Used to enjoy them a few years ago but then they became very irregular and I gave up on them. I'll have a listen on the way home later.
Back to top Go down
Curraghplains
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 5:58 am

Niall was Very honest
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 6:55 am

Pretty much said what we are all saying here
Back to top Go down
OutTheGap
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Emmet Bolton is on the podcast this week. Interestingly he says our problems are all in the mindset, he thinks the ability is there. Again he says mostly what we're saying here. See what ye think:

https://twitter.com/KfmSport/status/1227137136115224576?s=20
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:16 pm

Looking forward to listening to this on the way home this evening.
Back to top Go down
Curraghplains
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:37 pm

It’s more what we have being saying all time
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:39 pm

Really Bolton hits the nail square on the head – so often the mental resolve and composure of this team lets them down. And if they could actually remedy it, they could go places.

That granite toughness, physically and mentally, that Kildare had at their best under Micko and Geezer – to keep doing the right thing under pressure, even when you're shattered and you don't want to – that's the tradition we need to tap into now.

Roscommon really is a massive game. I'd go as far as to say the fate of this team rests on it: lose, and this season is a write-off and we have to start rebuilding.

Big fortnight for them.
Back to top Go down
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:44 pm

I dont think this Kildare team has the ability to dig deep and I think Jack o Connor knows this as well he has his work cut out with them he had the players in Kerry to do it. I really think Kildare have a lack of skill hunger and mental toughness that is required to play inter county and it keeps coming back to me that Dublin have ruined football for 90% of the counties.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:48 pm

If it turns out this team does nothing, I suppose it's not unprecedented. Cavan won 4 U21 Ulsters in a row and have even less to show for it than we do.

But honestly, don't even want to think about that now. Just going to focus on Roscommon game.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 4:49 am

Good stuff again, Bolton very good. Constructive but nir afraid to call it as he sees it.
Back to top Go down
Club fan
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 5:40 am

Emmet was very good. Was constructive without going overboard criticising players and management. He came across well. Wonder do the CB have the foresight to get his likes involved in development squads with the long term view of having them involved in senior squad down the road. Bit of continuity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KFM sports podcast.    KFM sports podcast.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KFM sports podcast.
Page 1 of 1