Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Club Kildare out to get me?

Go down 
+21
jnrwhite
rgb
tomcruise
Yellow Pearl
Sam1928
walsheman
righthalfforward
steviegenius
gaaweb
SamMaguire
croker
Highball
LilyMaguire
sam10
Son of Sarsfields
jj
koko39
Jimmy winning matches
Rex
ElGuerrouj
Kildare Fan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Are Club Kildare out to get me? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Club Kildare out to get me?   Are Club Kildare out to get me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 am

JME wrote:
GaaHead wrote:
Every training session WAS open to anyone and their kids until after the Meath game. I have it on good authority though that there was about 30 kids running around the field with no parent in sight on one of the nights, which disrupted training a bit.

I was there one night and there were young kids playing in the area which had been set up with markers, cones and the like while the team was watching a short video by the time they had finished playing most of the placements were moved or used for goal posts or just thrown out of the way.
It then had to be reset again, where were their parents while the were running amok. If it was my kid I'd be mortified. It's no wonder it was closed off, the only thing that surprised me was it took so long.

But you'll get someone say that it's their right to have the kids out on the field during training and no one is going to stop them.
that happen the thursday night before meath . the following thursday four lads came in with banner to get signed by panel and following tuseday the gates were shut
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Are Club Kildare out to get me? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Club Kildare out to get me?   Are Club Kildare out to get me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:28 am

It's all moved a long way from the time that you could go watch counties competing in All-Ireland finals train right the way up - things have gotten more professional now... that means closed sessions and no talking to the press... it's a pity but it's the way it's gone... might pop down to watch some Kilkenny hurling sessions
Back to top Go down

Are Club Kildare out to get me?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4