Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meath Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MD
All-Star
All-Star
MD

Meath Match Empty
PostSubject: Meath Match   Meath Match Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:52 am

Lads I know this is a long shot,but I have every game recorded on my sky box. But dont have the best one,Meath. Just wondering is anyone able to record it from the skybox or know of anyway I could get it? Would love to keep it because was one of the best days supporting the lillies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Meath Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meath Match   Meath Match Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 am

the match is on youtube
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

Meath Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meath Match   Meath Match Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:22 am

MD wrote:
Lads I know this is a long shot,but I have every game recorded on my sky box. But dont have the best one,Meath. Just wondering is anyone able to record it from the skybox or know of anyway I could get it? Would love to keep it because was one of the best days supporting the lillies Very Happy
If you knew some with it on Sky+ and they had a video recorder or a recordable DVD player all you need is a scart lead to connect Sky box and DVD/video and you can transfer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meath Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meath Match   Meath Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meath Match
Page 1 of 1