Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tergal sponsorship

Go down 
+8
walsheman
paddypower
Admin3
ElGuerrouj
Stonecold
Jimmy winning matches
White Bridge
carburyman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Any word if there is a new sponsorship for the next three years
Back to top Go down
White Bridge
Intercounty
Intercounty

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Why, are Tegral pulling out Carburyman?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 pm

White Bridge wrote:
Why, are Tegral pulling out Carburyman?
think they pulling out of hurling team
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Cant see them going again for 3 yrs as there were going bad,heard rumor that dubai airways could be on board!!!
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 pm

carburyman wrote:
Cant see them going again for 3 yrs as there were going bad,heard rumor that dubai airways could be on board!!!

I don't work there or not associated with them but them sort of comments are out of order.
Back to top Go down
ElGuerrouj
Intercounty
Intercounty

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Stonecold wrote:
carburyman wrote:

I don't work there or not associated with them but them sort of comments are out of order.

You serious stonecold?? harmless enough comment to be fair!!
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Just said i would say it stonecold,notting too it
Back to top Go down
Admin3
Admin
Admin

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Harmless enough as it's common knowledge in the County that all construction related businesses are suffering, Tegral are no different. they have also said themselves that it is tough for them plus their layoffs are not because of booming profits.

However lets keep away from discussing the ins and outs of local business viability.

I love the idea of Dubai airways however far fetched, I wonder will Club Kildare members get a discount. That will have them signing up in their thousands.

Still, Tegral are still our Sponsors and have been fantastic over the years so they deserve a lot of respect. Until there is news lets show them that lads.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Sorry about that admin,didnt think it would cause anything....
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:39 pm

As I sais its no skin off my nose, but if I was MD of Tegral or even worked there after all they have given Kildare GAA I wouldn't appreciate a thread about them on a football forum. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
paddypower
Junior A
Junior A
paddypower

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:20 pm

No such company as Dubai Airways lads so they certainly won't be our sponsors. Unless you are mixing it up with Emirates or even Etihad?? Can't see it been either to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:25 pm

paddypower wrote:
No such company as Dubai Airways lads so they certainly won't be our sponsors. Unless you are mixing it up with Emirates or even Etihad?? Can't see it been either to be honest!
Dubai airways have already links with county kildare they sponsor races at curragh
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:15 am

maybe your right paddypower,just heard it yesterday thaught i would share it with ye.
Dont know how ture it is.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:34 am

Durex are taken over,playing it safe next year we are!!!
Back to top Go down
paddypower
Junior A
Junior A
paddypower

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:58 am

fone wrote:
paddypower wrote:
Dubai airways have already links with county kildare they sponsor races at curragh

Fone, that is Dubai Duty Free, not Dubai Airways
Back to top Go down
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:04 am

I don't know if this works but could we get more sponsors as well as Tergal on the jersey? As we are in tough times and money is hard to come by surely we have to look up this avenue.
Back to top Go down
shortgrass
Senior
Senior
shortgrass

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:21 am

steviegenius wrote:
I don't know if this works but could we get more sponsors as well as Tergal on the jersey? As we are in tough times and money is hard to come by surely we have to look up this avenue.

Actually that isn't a bad idea at all.. Sure the GAA have done that already with the sponsorship of the hurling and football All-Ireland series..
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:23 am

Can't be done. You're only allowed one sponsor per jersey and the logo itself can only be a certain size on the front of the jersey.

We don't want to end up looking like a rugby league team anyway!
Back to top Go down
bob12
All-Star
All-Star
bob12

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:40 am

well said KK or look like a league of ireland team my young lad thought everyone on the bohs team ws called kellogs
Back to top Go down

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:45 am

Double Standards fromp the GAA. They are opening up Croke Park to everything, Weddings, Concerts, Soccer, Rugby, tours, roof top tours also they have multiple sponsors of the hurling and football championship but a struggling county board can only have one sponsor on a set of Jerseys.

If a county board are fortunate enough to get 2 sponsors they should be able to display it in the current economic climate
Back to top Go down
Admin3
Admin
Admin

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:56 am

carburyman wrote:
Sorry about that admin,didnt think it would cause anything....

What are you sorry about, you did nothing wrong. Isn't that why we are here, if someone has a little inside knowledge and wants to share then as long as it's not slanderous, completely fictitious or personal in nature then I don't see any reason for not sharing.
Everyone loves a little gossip and rumour.

I was just saying that Tegral are a brilliant sponsor for Kildare, so we should give them the respect they deserve.

My opinion would be that if you can get a sponsor on top of what you have then you should be able to exploit it anyway you like. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Wonder is there any chance White Mountain woudl be interested in sponsoring us???

Tergal sponsorship Hj_label_sm

http://www.harvestjuices.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tergal sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tergal sponsorship   Tergal sponsorship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tergal sponsorship
Page 1 of 1