Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fone - Where are you?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Fone - Where are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Fone - Where are you?!   Fone - Where are you?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Anyone know the whereabouts of fone?

He's great for inside info, hasn't been around for a while?!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fone - Where are you?!   Fone - Where are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:12 am

Maybe he is stuck in his secret spy post in Newbridge, Should we send out a search party.
Back to top Go down
Misneach
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Fone - Where are you?!   Fone - Where are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 am

I think I saw him driving through Newbridge one day in his Aston Martin DB5 with a beautiful Russian girl beside him and M in the back seat. He'd been in Coffeys drinking vodka martinis shaken of course so he probably shouldn't have been driving but I believe that some person called Q was in full remote control of the car anyhow.

His Kildare Gaa mission for 2010 had been successfully accomplished and he had moved on to sort out an arch nemesis in a big house in Dublin called "The Biffo".
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fone - Where are you?!   Fone - Where are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:37 am

Laughing I don't believe that for a second, I doubt anybody has drank Vodka Martinis in Coffeys
Back to top Go down
daracill
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Fone - Where are you?!   Fone - Where are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 am

he has moved forum i think
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Fone - Where are you?!   Fone - Where are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 am

i seen him in rathangen holding hands with brian dowling!!!looked happy
Back to top Go down
Misneach
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Fone - Where are you?!   Fone - Where are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 pm

I believe the elusive Fone has returned to the fold!! Saw his Aston Martin parked outside forum headquarters late last night..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fone - Where are you?!   Fone - Where are you?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fone - Where are you?!
Page 1 of 1