Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omagh Unplayable

Go down 
+7
tomcruise
overthebar
Sam1928
kickingking
Stonecold
rgb
walsheman
11 posters
AuthorMessage
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 pm

with omagh now unplayable due to waterlogging from burst pipes,clones has been switched for the game,tyrone sayin it will help there championship prep's playing there,so plan ur route now!!throw in 4pm
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Monaghan GAA must be delighted with the financial windfall.....getting a League game from another county........ahem......I hear the burst pipes are as a result of Ryan McMenamin cutting up his ham sandwich and it got a bit out of hand after that......ahem
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 pm

I heard Nuxer is making a return........
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Could be worse i suppose, you could be him............ Sad

Omagh Unplayable _42460954_geraghtymeath203
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:06 pm

I heard Colm Cooper is starting a course in NUI Maynooth and is considering an offer from Geezer to join up with the Kildare panel.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Geezer has asked Padraig Ashe to be a selector............................................................................................................................................................

Too soon?
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:25 am

Forum poloshirts availiable now. PM me for delivery details.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:53 am

i hear the moors and the sash are amalgamating all teams and nuxser and sos to be joint managers......................................................................................... oh yeh and they are to represent kildare in the leinster championship in 2012........ cheers
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:57 am

Johnny Doyle has announced that he is retiring from club football at the end of 2012 and wishes to play his last year with his beloved neighbours in Ballyteague. While Allenwood have wished him the best , Ballyteague are delighted to have him but might have a problem finding a place for him in the starting 15. Surprised
Back to top Go down
tpos
Senior
Senior

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:45 am

Kildare Management will start the players listed on the program
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Sean McGovern has announced that he's coming out of retirement to resume his role at midfield.
Back to top Go down
Dido
Senior
Senior

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Yea,and Sarsfields are to win the senior championship this year.......lol
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Ah Sam, please tell me she's not an April 1st joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omagh Unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omagh Unplayable   Omagh Unplayable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omagh Unplayable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum :: General Football Discussion-
Jump to: