Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
town man
Junior A
Junior A

Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Empty
PostSubject: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Any views on the junior final in what should be a cracker .
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:20 pm

town man wrote:
Any views on the junior final in what should be a cracker .

Well town man, I assume your in the "Town" camp!!!! Could be wrong though... lol...

Would love to see the Town win it. Had a great start to the league and hopefully they can carry it through to the final.... TMH though will be their toughest team to date... They're getting their players back at the right time and to be honest they should have won the Junior A themselves a few years ago.

My heart says Robertstown but my head says Two Mile House... Hope it's a great game and looking forward to it...
Back to top Go down
e.s.b.
Intercounty
Intercounty
e.s.b.

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:24 am

I slightly fancy TMH, think they may be a bit stronger overall, but Robertstown always capable of finding the net and if they can get a couple they can do it,
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 am

i wonder if peter kelly will start anyone know how he's goin?
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 am

He was flying until today. Mate of mine in TMH territory tells me he did something in a challenge game this morning. They're trying to get a scan done as early as possible in the week.

Disaster for TMH and Kildare!
Back to top Go down
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 am

Dont think they will need him but will be a big blow. Fancy tmh as the town seem to be goin back in themselves like other years at this stage. Kelly missing will make it interesting though.
Back to top Go down
woodie38
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:22 am

in fairness to tmh they got to where they are this year without him dont think it will have to of an adverse effect on them.Still would have been nice to see him back
Back to top Go down
stayinwillya
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 pm

FuturesWhite wrote:
He was flying until today. Mate of mine in TMH territory tells me he did something in a challenge game this morning. They're trying to get a scan done as early as possible in the week.

Disaster for TMH and Kildare!

There is no truth in that. FuturesWhite is a mole planted by the powers that be in TMH and this is a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters before the junior showpiece at the weekend!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Fingers crossed the House do it this year. Great to see Kelly back as well. The lads reckon he hasn't lost it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Let's hope the rain doesn't ruin hopefully a good football final today. Looking forward to it. Would love to see Robertstown win but I think TMH will be too strong with their returning players.
Back to top Go down
TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted
Junior C
Junior C
TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Ok lets be honest here but who cares about the JFC. The standard is awful. TMH and Robertstown are the best out of a bad bunch. Robertstown are like the All Blacks of this competition.They get so far and are expected to win and then they choke big time. TMH are not that good but i expect them to win.
Back to top Go down
browser
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Hello wrote:
Ok lets be honest here but who cares about the JFC. The standard is awful. TMH and Robertstown are the best out of a bad bunch. Robertstown are like the All Blacks of this competition.They get so far and are expected to win and then they choke big time. TMH are not that good but i expect them to win.

The players who play in the JFC care about it I imagine.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Hello wrote:

Great insight into your feelings of the Junior Championship. Sure we'll do away with it and the juior clubs and only play Senior football from now on....
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm

match called cancelled due to weather
Back to top Go down
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:39 am

Hello I think the best thing you could do is say good bye. Lookin at your posts on this and other threads its pretty clear what your about. Scrap u 21 scrap junior. Sure who cares about u 10 teams either. Will we scrap them too. Sure your a wave of knowledge. Admin I think ya should nip this guy at the bud before he gets going.
Back to top Go down
TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted
Junior C
Junior C
TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:30 am

lol! @Lastline
Back to top Go down
behind the lines
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 am

dickhead
Back to top Go down
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Look at your rank in this "the French cannot be trusted" . Junior c. I know now what ya mean about not caring about the juniors bom
Back to top Go down
TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted
Junior C
Junior C
TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 am

My rank might be Junior C but my comments are All Star quality.By the way i know the Junior final was cancelled because of bad weather and they couldn't play in St.Conleths but could they not have played the game in Hawkfield?
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:07 am

TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted wrote:
My rank might be Junior C but my comments are All Star quality.By the way i know the Junior final was cancelled because of bad weather and they couldn't play in St.Conleths but could they not have played the game in Hawkfield?

what a gobshite................whats your agenda there (thefrenchcannotbetrusted) all grades of football is important to ever player in the county.......... Suspect
Back to top Go down
woodie38
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 am

Match is fixed for next sat at four weather permitting....
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 am

TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted wrote:
Why should they play in Hawkfield, this is a Junior Final not some Div.7 league match, my own clubs minor team were due to play in the Minor C Final beforehand and I didn't have a problem with it been called off, i'm sure after all the rain on Thursday and Friday the pitch was in a mess so let them play when it dries up a bit and have 2 good quality finals instead of playing in the mud and pissing rain, it's not often the small clubs get to play in St. Conleth's.

Although more notice should have been given.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Take 2....

Heart says Robertstown but the head says Two Mile House...

Let's hope it's a good game...
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:22 pm

I havent seen either of these teams play this year but everything points to it being a close game.
Both teams have good players and both should've won this division a long time ago.
Robertstown rely heavy on Joe Kavanagh, it will be interesting to see if Peter Kelly is sent out to mark him.
Will also be interetsing to see if Robertstown 'test' Peter Kelly's injury.

If both teams perform and play to their own strengths, I fancy TMH to nick it.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 am

Robertstown 2-10 Two Mile House 2-07

What a result. Couldn't get to the game but it sounded a cracker. Joe Kavanagh with 2-03. After so many years of been favourites going into finals they finally win when including myself thought they would come up short.

Well done Robertstown and to Stretch Winders.... There won't be a bar tap left with drink in Betty Dowlings, Mullaneys or Charlie Welds...... Enjoy the celebrations!!!!! bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum :: General Football Discussion-
Jump to: