Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brendan Murphy

Go down 
+18
BelieveToAchieve
Ohtoohtobe
lilysavage
Taibi
jj
bag of white
centreback
Derfil
Ogie
Dinny Breen
Fear An Geata
kickingking
Rex
flourman
micky murphy
lilywhites on tour
gomearza
Jimmy winning matches
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:00 am

was looking through the kildare section of Hogan stand forum it said Brendan Murphy had left his club in carlow and signed for sarsfields because he work in army in curragh . is this ture?
Back to top Go down
gomearza
Intermediate
Intermediate

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:04 am

Not a hope. He's a proud Carlow man.. and the Curragh's hardly miles away from that he'd have to get a transfer.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:07 am

No Kfm reported a while baack that he wasnt transfering at all.
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 am

Heard this rumour a few weeks ago along with the McNamee rumour -i know there is an element of substance in both rumoours but am not sure how far both will go however...........
Back to top Go down

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Micky Murphy there is no element of substance in the Niall McNamee rumours...it was on a twitter page that turns out not even to be his own...and even on that page it was in jest...
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:59 pm

micky murphy wrote:
Heard this rumour a few weeks ago along with the McNamee rumour - i know there is an element of substance in both rumoours but am not sure how far both will go however...........

Would you care to share with us how you know there is "an element of substance to both rumours" - when @ least one of the rumours has already been venomously denied in the media and has been outed as absolute bulls*$te.
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 am

Yeah that's true lads absolutely no truth in any rumours about Niall McNamee or Brendan Murphy apologies........ nobody from Kildare GAA has met Niall McNamee over the last few months and nobody from a Kildare club has met or had discussions with Brendan Murphy.............. that's me finished with this thread so.........
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:24 am

flourman wrote:
micky murphy wrote:
Heard this rumour a few weeks ago along with the McNamee rumour - i know there is an element of substance in both rumoours but am not sure how far both will go however...........

Would you care to share with us how you know there is "an element of substance to both rumours" - when @ least one of the rumours has already been venomously denied in the media and has been outed as absolute bulls*$te.

I have no clue either way, but that McNamee twitter account is totally faked.

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=157810

Niall McNamee has revealed how recent rumours linking him with a move to Kildare originated on a bogus Twitter account that was created in his name.

The Rhode clubman, who has threatened not to play for Offaly again in protest at the delay in appointing a new manager, only became aware of the account 'Niallers15' when the imposter tweeted: "All the speculation about me joining Kildare next year are COMPLETELY false #ridiculous."

He told Midlands 103: "I didn't know anything about it until last Thursday when one of the lads texted me to say that he had heard that I was after saying about the Kildare thing on Twitter.

"It was the first I heard about it. I was never on Twitter in my life, so I couldn't believe it. There's after being over 100 messages posted on it, which have absolutely no relevance to me and I didn't know anything about them.

"It's a bit uncomfortable, that someone can do something like that."

The former Offaly captain added that he had contacted Twitter to try and have the page removed.

"I'm not sure what the process is but I want to get it stopped. I am still waiting to hear back on it, but I don't see how someone can set up in a different person's name.

"There are photos that are on it that I could have taken myself. The person who did it would have access to me and that is the most worrying thing about it."

Not to add fuel to the fire as I said I have no idea, but he does not deny the rumour.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 am

Meanwhile,

Colm Cooper is moving up to the Curragh to replace Johnny Murtagh as John Oxx's stable jockey. It is believed he will link up with Round Towers and will make himself avaible to the Kildare seniors should McGeeney deem him good enough.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:05 am

Is he, has he confirmed it on twitter, because if he hasn't it's not true.
Back to top Go down
gomearza
Intermediate
Intermediate

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 am

Seanie Johnson's the latest man added to the potential Kildare transfer list. Getting as bad as Spurs were at one point in the early noughties for this kind of craic..
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 am

gomearza wrote:
Seanie Johnson's the latest man added to the potential Kildare transfer list. Getting as bad as Spurs were at one point in the early noughties for this kind of craic..

I'm told that there's a bit more substance to this rumour. Apparently he will be working as a teacher in North Kildare and has made approaches to Kildare about a transfer.

Back to top Go down
Dinny Breen
Senior
Senior
Dinny Breen

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:31 am

kickingking wrote:
Meanwhile,

Colm Cooper is moving up to the Curragh to replace Johnny Murtagh as John Oxx's stable jockey. It is believed he will link up with Round Towers and will make himself avaible to the Kildare seniors should McGeeney deem him good enough.

Won't make the Towers team.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Fear An Geata wrote:
gomearza wrote:

I'm told that there's a bit more substance to this rumour. Apparently he will be working as a teacher in North Kildare and has made approaches to Kildare about a transfer.

Well he wasn't named on the Cavan training panel for the year ahead...
Back to top Go down
gomearza
Intermediate
Intermediate

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:29 am

Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:22 am

They've also found Shergar and he's lined up for a "run" in the team next year.
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:47 am

in a good few papers today about seanie johnston he apparently has approached mcgeeney already
Back to top Go down
bag of white
Intercounty
Intercounty

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:20 am

centreback wrote:
in a good few papers today about seanie johnston he apparently has approached mcgeeney already

Did it mention what part of North Kildare he was moving to?
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:20 am

no just said north kildare probably best if he plays with cappagh be great for them
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:50 am

Even if he did declare would he get into our team? Have my doubts based on his last couple of years
Back to top Go down
gomearza
Intermediate
Intermediate

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 am

jj wrote:
Even if he did declare would he get into our team? Have my doubts based on his last couple of years

ah stop. he'd get on any team in the county.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 pm

centreback wrote:
no just said north kildare probably best if he plays with cappagh be great for them
Haha tongue firmly in cheek there cb? Celbridge I would think.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 pm

gomearza wrote:
jj wrote:

ah stop. he'd get on any team in the county.

Except Cavan
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 pm

'No chance of me joining Kildare, if i was going anywhere, it would be Monaghan'...straight from the horses mouth last saturday
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:59 pm

lilysavage wrote:
'No chance of me joining Kildare, if i was going anywhere, it would be Monaghan'...straight from the horses mouth last saturday

Good. The condition for him playing for Kildare was that he get a job. A little bit mercenary for me. I'd rather see a Kildare lad with half his talent on our team. And that goes for your man from Carlow as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brendan Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Murphy   Brendan Murphy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brendan Murphy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next