Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Shit Stirring Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

Shit Stirring Again Empty
PostSubject: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 am

I read all over the local papers this week, that a certain former treasurer/sec has been stirring up a whole heap of shite again at convention. The thing I dont understand is why is he allowed to hijack the meeting every year. It seems he always has something or somebody to have a go at. He's not a member of the countyboard, not entitled to vote (as president is an honorary position NOT voted) so why do people have to sit back and listen to him cast aspersions every year?

Does he forget the meaning of the term FORMER?
Back to top Go down
bag of white
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:32 am

I thought the thread title was a heads up so we wouldn't have to bother reading your post.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:10 am

FuturesWhite wrote:
I read all over the local papers this week, that a certain former treasurer/sec has been stirring up a whole heap of shite again at convention. The thing I dont understand is why is he allowed to hijack the meeting every year. It seems he always has something or somebody to have a go at. He's not a member of the countyboard, not entitled to vote (as president is an honorary position NOT voted) so why do people have to sit back and listen to him cast aspersions every year?

Does he forget the meaning of the term FORMER?
whats he suppose to have said,who is it?
Back to top Go down
fargo
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:13 am

Poor commment on the whole set up that he was the one that nearly made the most sense to be honest folllowed closely by Peter Whyte .
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:29 am

Aldridge , as usual, wants his name in the papers the week after Convention so he stirs a bit of sh1t.

I know what he said that she said that he said

Forget last year and that rubbish and take the advice of Tommy in the Leader this week.
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star
Fear An Geata

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:39 am

Patsy Power got a spontaneous round of applause when he took Seamus to task about his comments on Club Kildare.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:52 am

I mentioned the Club Kildare thing in the other thread. I just don't understand the issues some people have with it. Peter Whyte was moaning about it as well. Do they not realise the County would be dead and buried if it was not for that money.
Why the sudden attacks on it.
Is it because they don't have any authority over it. Club Kildare's accounts are fully audited by all accounts so there is no funny business going on.
It smacks of wanting more power and Control, in my eyes it's a good thing Club Kildare is separate because God knows where that money would be directed if it was not.
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 am

I just dont get how Aldridge gets away with this year in year out, can't somebody fro mthe CB have a word and advise him. If he continues to make unfounded statements, his honorary title will be withdrawn?

Patsy Power has nothing to fear from Aldridge and would deal only in fact. He'd have o hesitation or problem in showing Aldridge up for what he really is. Id say if the truth were to be told in full, Aldridge an his former hop a long side kick wouldn't be too quick to shout and roar about others!!

As for Whyte - he's another meeja prostitute. He's made a show of himself on so many diffferent occasions, people just switch off now when he speaks. Isnt it a good job he didnt get elected as vice chair earlier in the year.....
Back to top Go down
LilyMaguire
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:42 pm

From my memory is Aldridge not the man who was involved in the biggest disaster to hit Kildare football in the last 50yrs when he refused to pay Larry Thomkins the cost of his flight after Larry flying home from America to play for Kildare in the Championship, which resulted in Thompkins and Shay Fahey moving to Cork, where they won 2 All Irelands.
I also remember Mick O'Dwyer saying if he had those two lads when we were going well in 97 & 98 he certainly would have won an All Ireland for Kildare.
I think Aldridge has done enough damage to Kildare GAA and the Co Board need to find a way to get rid of him once and for all.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:55 pm

LilyMaguire wrote:
From my memory is Aldridge not the man who was involved in the biggest disaster to hit Kildare football in the last 50yrs when he refused to pay Larry Thomkins the cost of his flight after Larry flying home from America to play for Kildare in the Championship, which resulted in Thompkins and Shay Fahey moving to Cork, where they won 2 All Irelands.
I also remember Mick O'Dwyer saying if he had those two lads when we were going well in 97 & 98 he certainly would have won an All Ireland for Kildare

Correct.
Did he not also referee the 78 final where he awarded that free against the dubs for kerry, which the dublin keeper had no chance to return to the posts, and the ball was lobbed over his head into the net ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Ok lads that is the end of that.

This is not descending into personal attacks on any individual.

Thread is locked as its also being discussed in The Kildare debt thread.
Back to top Go down
http://kildaregaa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit Stirring Again   Shit Stirring Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shit Stirring Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum :: General Football Discussion-
Jump to: