Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Leitrim

Go down 
+8
bob12
kartman
walsheman
Always_White
FearBan
Jimmy winning matches
carburyman
Rex
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 am

Lads if there is one thing to take from the minors defeat to Longford is that we should not under estimate Leitrim next week. We know very little about them and they have been waiting in the grass since their defeat to Roscommon .
On Saturday we get to decide if the grass is long or short.

We need to make sure it's not the long grass.

We cannot take them lightly,if we do we could be caught.
Having played 2 tough games, one going to E.T we needy be careful.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am

Agreed, they need to be treated with the utmost respect.

The lads need to keep their concentration levels high and don't become complacent by thinking that the hard work has been done in Casement park.

On a side note, very little of us on the Sunday game which was disappointing as I though we deserved more than 2 mins of their time.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Agree with you Fionn,we must not get carried away.Great win on saturday.The team seems to be peaking now.Great find in p kelly.Geezer must take alot of credit for the subs ,also orourke looks like he's doing al the running.
Roll on saturday and maybe then croker
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:50 pm

leitrim micheal foley plays for kilcock and is very good free taker. they mainly play the high ball in to their full forward. the match is not on tv . the ref is cormac o reilly from meath
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm

JME, I agree about the Sunday game, i do not understand why they show extended highlights of all the games they showed live that evening while only giving a brief round up of the other games. I would tyhink it should be the other way around. The same with the hurling qualifier.

On Leitrim, yep, full respect needs to be shown. The last thing any Kildare team can do is think they only have to show up, most teams still love to play Kildare as we are though to have the usual soft underbelly.
Back to top Go down
Always_White
Intermediate
Intermediate
Always_White

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 am

I agree we shouldn't take Leitrim for granted but realistically they can't be much good considering Roscommon, who have been very poor for the last number of years, beat them by 5 points. In fact Mayo beat Roscommon by 20 points in last year's championship. I will be very disappointed if we don't beat them by 5 or 6 points at the very least.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 am

I feel the way the team are playin now,we can beat anyone.If we keep it going,it can be a long summer.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 am

carburyman wrote:
I feel the way the team are playin now,we can beat anyone.If we keep it going,it can be a long summer.
HOPEFULLY cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:18 am

€10 into Newbridge this weekend again.Thats excellent value in fairness! well done county board.

Hopefully we'll pack it out again
Back to top Go down
bob12
All-Star
All-Star
bob12

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:08 am

are the kids still free ??
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

supersub where did you here that the price is €10?
I have a season ticket through the GAA and they sent me an email saying that the price is €20 which means that I pay €15. However they did tell me it was €15 for the Antrim game when it was only €10.
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:34 pm

It said it on KFM yesterday morning.no consessions for students etc,same as last time.

I dunno about the kids bob,i presume there still free
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 am

Credit where it is due. €10 is a very decent price. Fair play.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 am

Agree lads credit where it is due.Should be a big crowd there,and hopefully the right out come
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 am

I think we should beat Leitrim in newbridge, they didn't look great against roscommon and after saturday nights performance in casement we seem to have sorted out a few problems that were there in the league and first couple of games in the championship . I,m not a betting man but checked out the odds on the GAA site and we are 1/10 on for the win so reckon the bookies have us down as dead certs. looking forward to seeing how we play at the weekend and expecting a good turn out at the game.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 am

We were 1/4 to beat Louth and I'm sure we were an even skinnier price to beat Longford in the minors. On paper we should beat Leitrim, their pick is about the same as one of the bigger clubs in Kildare - Celbridge, Naas, Moores/Sash. We cannot afford to take them for granted though.

Kildare need to start the way we performed in the second half in Belfast. Hungry for every ball and take every scoring opportunity that we create. Don't give them the sniff of an upset. This is what we didn't do in Navan. We started so slowly and suddenly Louth began to believe in themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 am

15 euro in on saturday
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 am

ya sure?i heard 10e myself!!!cash at the stiles again!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:49 pm

as season ticket holder got e mail from them yesterday say its 15 euro in on saturday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kildare v Leitrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim   Kildare v Leitrim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Leitrim
Page 1 of 1