Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Breakingball
Junior C
Junior C

............................... Empty
PostSubject: ...............................   ............................... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 am

Last edited by Breakingball on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ...............................   ............................... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:10 am

breakingball you must have been asleep or at a different meeting. I was at the LGFA county board meeting Thursday night and there were loads of decisions made and ratified some of which are as follows. (Main points only)
New club ratified, amalgamation of Kilcullen and Athgarvan, called St Brigids (Underage only)
All County football managers for 2012 from senior down to u12 ratified
Senior report read from Joe O'D
Treasurers report, Balance 6000, outstanding 1500
Morrissey Medical and JJ Kavanagh to assist with some sponsorship of senior ladies
Finance Committee to look at possibility of fundraising game between 2012 and 2000 teams.
Regrading of clubs from Senior to Intermediate(Sash) and refusal of regrading to Junior (Clane)
Ratification of all senior, and underage fixtures up to the Autumn League
18th Feb Feile qualifiers
25th Feb Feile finals
Discussion to play championship in May-Rejected
Kildare received 2400 out of a possible 3000 in development grants.
Kildare ladies committee admin appointed, paid for by leader project.
Level 1 referree course organsied for 3rd and 24th March Free of charge.
Foundation level course organised for 18th May-Cost to be confirmed
Discussion on new rules by MJ Smith.
Temporary and permanent transfer ratified.
This is only the main points in a 3 and a half hour meeting. I'm putting this up here for the benefit of your club, as it's obvious that whoever selected you as a county board delegate didn't realise that you would not have a clue whats going on. I know the room was warm, however I didn't notice anyone else falling asleep.

Before you jump to condemn me as some lackey of the county board which seems to be your usual form, let me state that I am not on the executive or any sub committee, I was sent by my club to gather information and make decisions on behalf of my club, a task which I treat seriously.
There were at least two votes held during the meeting which meant that the delegates had to hold up their hands-what did you think that was for?
Your comment leads me to be belive you are one or all of the following:
Coming on this forum to stir the sh1t,
Were not at the meeting and was misinformed by someone who was
You are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: ...............................   ............................... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:42 am

SeeTheStars you where did breakingball go ???
Back to top Go down
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ...............................   ............................... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 am

breakingball was up to his (or her) usual negativity. A post was made stating that as not enough of the executive was available on Thursday night at the county board meeting no decisions could be made. I was just setting the record straight. The original post was then removed by breakingball.
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: ...............................   ............................... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:45 am

Sum's up what he/she is about, I believe there was a huge number of delegates at the last county board meeting, ladies football has made steady growth over the last number of years. They could do with more people on their committees, but that's improving every year.
Back to top Go down
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ...............................   ............................... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:45 am

Yes, ballyboy, both sides of the room was full. I know that there first meeting is always well attended, however if the county board enforces the new rule about three delegates they will need to find a much bigger space.
The same problem was apparent at the fixtures/development meeting the previous week in Naas, there wasn't room to swing a cat, and very difficult to hear what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...............................   ............................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum :: Ladies Football-
Jump to: