Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predictions for the minor championships

Go down 
+22
losthope
murof
kickingking
OutTheGap
stanley
rob11
House Man
BelieveToAchieve
Kildare98
the young lad
Athyman
Jimmy winning matches
Sam for ham
TheManInTheStands
lollypop
Bān go Lēir
SeamusMurphy
Cilldara_2000
kjd44
bk 1
RED COLLIER
Hereallweek
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hereallweek
Intermediate
Intermediate

Predictions for the minor championships Empty
PostSubject: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:44 am

Does any body have any predictions for the minor championships A,B and C apparently Sarsfields are looking good for the A, Clane for the B and Robertstown for the C I would appreciate any replies
Back to top Go down
RED COLLIER
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Sarsfieds looking good in the A

Clane very strong in the B beat Monasterevan well in the semi

No sure about the C
Back to top Go down
bk 1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:32 am

sarsfields A
clane B
robertstown C
Back to top Go down
kjd44
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:59 am

Have to agree with above
Sarsfields A
Clane B
Robertstown C
Back to top Go down
Hereallweek
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:49 am

I think the A and the B are very much easy to guess but for the C i wouldn't rule Sallins out after their win over Ballykelly in the Quarter Final
Back to top Go down
Cilldara_2000
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:36 pm

IMO, Robertstown v Kevin's in the final in the C with Robertstown expected to win.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:59 pm

As I predicted in an earlier post..

A, Sash
B, Clane
C, Robertstown

Also predicted Confey (B), Kevins (c) with an outside chance..
Back to top Go down
Bān go Lēir
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Sash look good for the A. Have watched a few games in the B, and although Clane would be favourites I wouldnt rule out Confey. They are a decent outfit with some good young payers. Havent got to any C games so couldnt comment.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:19 am

Sarsfields v Athy, Ssh by 8
TMH V Naas, TMH by 4.
Back to top Go down
kjd44
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:04 am

Sarsfields v Athy, Sash by 5
TMH V Naas, Naas by 3

Clane V Confey, Clane by 6
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:38 am

Id Fancy Clane to win Handy.. 10 or more.
Back to top Go down
lollypop
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:42 am

would you base that opinion on clanes semi final result because if you havent seen confey play you might be suprised . There first half semi performance was impressive , it will be a cracker
Back to top Go down
Hereallweek
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:12 am

Does anybody know when and where the naas-TMH game will be held i see that the sash game is in hawkfield on pitch 1 and the robertstown- Sallins game is on pitch 2

I reckon Sash by 5
and Sallins by 1
Back to top Go down
TheManInTheStands
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Being honest having seen both teams play I think Clane will beat confey easily enough, Rathangan were unlucky not to beat confey their poor start just pipped it, clane wont go the first half scoreless like rathangan did and confey will be in trouble from there as I believe their midfield wont have the pace or power to deal with Cribben and with O'Donoughue inside on form he's near to untouchable
Back to top Go down
kjd44
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:22 am

Having see both minor semi B semi finals i think Clane have 2 much pace all over the pitch and should run out easy enough winners
Back to top Go down
Sam for ham
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:41 am

Lads I think you're making clane out to be superstars , I believe confey have every chance here , few top players and when they preform they can pose a threat to anyone
Back to top Go down
kjd44
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 am

true, any team that gets to county final deserves to be there and they must have played good football on the way
Back to top Go down
Sam for ham
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:18 am

I was at both confeys quarter final and semi final , ail admit they went a bit defensive in the second half against rathangan but if they play like they did against suncroft in the quarters , we will be in for some game
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:08 am

athy 3-9 sarsfields 0 -17
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:54 am

What a win for Athy against the favourites Smile
Back to top Go down
the young lad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:45 pm

i went to hawkfield lastnite to watch sallins v r/town at 8pm,, but the athy v sash match started at 7-45,so i started watching that,it was that good i watched it all, athy 3-09 sash 0-17,, in sash eyes they were nail on for county final win but athy put a stop to that,, athy players and fans went on like they had won the final,,so remember athyman it was just a semi and there is notting won yet,,but best of luck to athy in the final,,,wait now could it be a double ????????????
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Some result that..
What was the score in the Sallins Game?
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:15 am

I remember 5 years ago at minor level we were playing sash in the final, we had scraped through to the final, and nobody gave us a hope as sash had hammered every team up to the final, I will never forget that day it was the day that the Athy team became men. Now 5 years later we could if we beat the moores be in a senior county final against that same team. History may have a way of repeating itself or be very cruel . Tomorrow will let us know if we are good enough !!!
Back to top Go down
the young lad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:13 am

i think roberstown won easy seamus, sallins only had a 1pt wit 10min left
Back to top Go down
lollypop
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:51 am

Athyman wrote:
I remember 5 years ago at minor level we were playing sash in the final, we had scraped through to the final, and nobody gave us a hope as sash had hammered every team up to the final, I will never forget that day it was the day that the Athy team became men. Now 5 years later we could if we beat the moores be in a senior county final against that same team. History may have a way of repeating itself or be very cruel . Tomorrow will let us know if we are good enough !!!
welcome to the thread athyman , pity we had to wait till athy were in the final for your expert input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the minor championships   Predictions for the minor championships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predictions for the minor championships
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next