Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare intermediate championship

Go down 
+27
Cilldara_2000
kickingking
micky murphy
le hit in
topcat
the young lad
tomoneillandhissisteranne
TommyKeegan
Curragh Command
intheback
Frankel
lily4fr
Gaa1928
Big Full Back
naked-lilly
overthebar
johnsmyth
Jimmy winning matches
flourman
Taibi
Botch
lomond
Flamingo
SeamusMurphy
Onhisboot
ndog
Caprea
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 6:56 am

Late nineties. Last won the intermediate in 96.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:54 am

I agree, intermediate standard at best, however No. 12 for Eadestown kicked some serious points.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:06 am

Out of loop but standard aside, who'd have said pre-championship Eadestown would be going senior. Maybe wrong but fair play.
Back to top Go down
Cilldara_2000
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 6:22 pm

intheback wrote:
Whatever, Eadestown deserved their win but the match was of intermediate standard, but nothing more.

Something of an ungracious comment. Imagine the intermediate final being of intermediate standard! Shock, horror!!!

Bit of a cliche but the truth in this case, the first twenty minutes of the second half showed that Eadestown wanted it more. They were much tougher and tigerish in battling for the dirty ball. Delighted to see a rural club beat a town club. Hope Towers enjoy their additional year in intermediate. May they have many more of them.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Cilldara_2000 wrote:
intheback wrote:
Whatever, Eadestown deserved their win but the match was of intermediate standard, but nothing more.

Something of an ungracious comment. Imagine the intermediate final being of intermediate standard! Shock, horror!!!

Bit of a cliche but the truth in this case, the first twenty minutes of the second half showed that Eadestown wanted it more. They were much tougher and tigerish in battling for the dirty ball. Delighted to see a rural club beat a town club. Hope Towers enjoy their additional year in intermediate. May they have many more of them.
+1

Had to laugh at their manager making excuses on KFM after the match. Towers are a huge club with a massive pick, they shouldn't have to rely on one or two players to win an intermediate championship.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Were they not missing 7 ?
I thought He spoke well in His Interview, and was very much congratulating EadesTown.. Of course He is gonna reflect on what could of being, He is a Manager of a Club who has just lost a Final FFS.

Anyway.. Well done to Eadestown.. enjoy the Win.
Back to top Go down
Celbridgelad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Any towers lads on here? I have a question, where were ye likes of Fleming,mark Byrne and dj Flynn from the winning minor team a few years back? Were they injured or just not getting picked,In particular Fleming I thought he was a fantastic full back for the kildare minor Leinster winning team
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:10 am

Fleming came on (I think), Mark Byrne was injured in Semi, DJ Flynn suspended
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:40 am

Judging from the CB minutes from early in the year i somehow doubt any clubs close to the town in Kildare will have any sympathies to their loss on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Celbridgelad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 am

I must have missed him was an exciting finish. Is Byrne out for long? And what an how long is Flynn suspended for? That's the first time I have ever seen eadestown play oddly enough but by god I was impressed
Back to top Go down
lily4fr
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:44 am

Niall fleming didn't come on, he was injured as was mark byrne. DJ Flynn was suspended alright.

Well done to eadstown, certainly deserved it more on the day!
Back to top Go down
Celbridgelad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:16 am

Any idea if the two injured and the suspended lads will be available for the u21 championship, I know we are on opposite side if draw but would love to meet yee in the final
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:08 am

Ye, won't get near a final without Brophy. Muppet
Back to top Go down
Celbridgelad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:05 am

How am I a muppet?
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:29 am

manom manom..dut doo da dooa......  lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Dido
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:10 am

overthebar wrote:
manom manom..dut doo da dooa......  lol!  lol!

Jasus Calmillius,how do you know that tune..... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 am

umpireonditch wrote:
Ye, won't get near a final without Brophy. Muppet
Only 1 muppet here me thinks ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare intermediate championship
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4