Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS

Go down 
+3
walsheman
Rex
bob12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bob12
All-Star
All-Star
bob12

LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Empty
PostSubject: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Just listened to off the ball tonite it was based in Monaghan there seems to be a big interest up there. They are brining down a big support with them. I was chattin to my mates today and a good few who have not seen the lillies in the flesh in a year or so are going into croker. Would be great to drum up as much colour and noise like the good old days of 98-2003 when we almost seem to outnumber most other counties even the dubs so get everyone you can get your hands on and get them to croker lets make a racket and shout the lads onto a victory -
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm

There will be a decent crowd at it, as usual Kildare will bring their Hardcore 3-4 thousand and then the usual lads who go every now and then, add that to the Bandwagon and i'd say we'll have about 10,000 at it.

I think Monaghan will bring a few but with the defeat on sunday it may have knocked a few of the back of the wagon and more may prefer to lick their wounds at home watching on TV and wait for the quarter final.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 pm

wonder will it go close to sell out??
Back to top Go down
whitetop
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 am

well the dubs wont stroll on in till 5 to 5, but i reckon it could hit 55000 in total!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:23 am

reckon 65,000
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 am

i reckon 75,000
Back to top Go down
whitetop
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 am

full house sure while were at it!!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

whitetop wrote:
well the dubs wont stroll on in till 5 to 5, but i reckon it could hit 55000 in total!!

and why should we Surprised , shall you be awaiting the 2nd match ,i would say it will be Arrow the gate before 5 after you win , as i expect you shall deservedly heading to familiar pastures to enjoy your evening

best of luck anyhow Wink up the lilles and up da dubs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 pm

vodafone2010 wrote:
whitetop wrote:

and why should we Surprised , shall you be awaiting the 2nd match ,i would say it will be Arrow the gate before 5 after you win , as i expect you shall deservedly heading to familiar pastures to enjoy your evening

best of luck anyhow Wink up the lilles and up da dubs Very Happy

I will if we win, because I think that second game from aneutral point of view could be interesting especially in the first half when Louth are letting off steam.

If we lose, I'll be heading back to the car quicker than you can say 15 minute delay to head off somewhere and drown the sorrows.
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 pm

i'd imagine most people will stay for the 2nd match. It should also be a good one.
if we lose then yea some people will head quickly but most will stay id say
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 am

defo staying for the 2nd game unless it obviously over or crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS    LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS
Page 1 of 1