Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Censorship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
realfone
Junior A
Junior A

Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Censorship   Censorship Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 am

Has anybody else found that their posts have been locked or am I imagining their might be censorship .Twice I posted and the post has been locked, is it possable to explain this to me as it seems like censorship, on the last post which their is no other post like it on the site.I can only assume I have touched a nerve with somebody on my honest comments. I belive this was constructive comments. It seems strange giving the comments of others who have not had their posts locked.
Back to top Go down
Admin3
Admin
Admin

Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censorship   Censorship Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:47 am

Realfone if you can't see why a thread titled " where have all the critics gone" is locked then you should not be opening threads.

That has been done so many times after each game why do you feel the need to start another thread.

Even Stonecolds reply will give you an indication that it has been seen before.

Posters want to read threads that don't end up in slagging matches or keep going over old ground.

Just think a little about what you are starting, it's not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censorship   Censorship Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 am

Maybe before starting a new post people should use the search function to see if the topic has been covered already.
Back to top Go down
realfone
Junior A
Junior A

Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censorship   Censorship Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 am

I did check the postings and their were none there by that heading. my comments were aimed at all the negative comments from the league and championship earlier which were directed at the players and management. This was a general posting not based on any particular match.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censorship   Censorship Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 am

harmless enough I thought myself... seems a bit heavy-handed to lock those two which while boring to some and pointless to others weren't serious or over the top... and indeed there were openings for those that have been critical to respond.

I could understand locking or deleting a topic which has been contentious. To be fair, this forum seems very well regulated but most of the posters have cop on. I just don't think anyone did anything 'wrong' with the other topics and as I say, I think - even though my opinion is irrelevant on this - that it was a little bit of an overreaction to lock them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censorship   Censorship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Censorship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum :: General Football Discussion-
Jump to: