Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quarter finals odds

Go down 
+14
centreback
ripvanwinkle
walsheman
midfieldmaestro
rgb
Rex
FearBan
Stonecold
tomcruise
kildarecat
Sam1928
Could'nt Trap Cement
browser
Jimmy winning matches
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

quarter  finals odds Empty
PostSubject: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 am

kerry 3/10 draw 10/1 down 3/1

tyrone 4/9 draw 15/2 dublin 9/4

cork 1/14 draw 14/1 roscommon 8/1

kildare evans draw 15/2 meath evans

all ireland football outright
kerry 6/4
cork 2/1
tyrone 10/3
meath 11/1
dublin 14/1
kildare 14/1
down 25/1
roscommon 100/1

johnn doyle 20/1 for footballer of the year
Back to top Go down
browser
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:06 am

Kildare are 14/1? A few weeks ago I saw them at 66/1 for the AI! Raging I didnt take a punt on that.
Back to top Go down
Could'nt Trap Cement
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:05 pm

[quote="fone"]kerry 3/10 draw 10/1 down 3/1

nearly worth a bet!
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

[quote="Could'nt Trap Cement"]
fone wrote:
kerry 3/10 draw 10/1 down 3/1

nearly worth a bet!

Jaysus..has there ever been longer odds in a 2 horse race at this stage of the year. Some odds!
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:57 pm

So its levels you devils each of two, yet I notice Meath are 3 points shorter than us to win the Holy Grail, bookies must be looking at the record books 1928 seems such a long long time ago compared to Meath in 1999.

One game at a time, even though there is something in the back of your mind that says maybe??, anyway statistics are just records from previous generations, all there to be broken.

Am I correct in saying that Tyrone hadn't won an All Ireland up to 2003? and now have 3 in the bag, that old saying getting the monkey off your back!.
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 pm

I think Dublin are a decent bet at 9 to 4 to beat Tyrone.They are going in as underdogs against a team that was finished last year. If Tyrone beat Dublin , they haven't a hope in hell of beating Cork.

I genuinely believe that Sam is between Cork and Kerry with us as the dark horses. I said all year that Cork and Kerry are the two best teams in the country by a long way and now my own county have turned out to be the dark horses imo.Strange times. In reality , the hurling and football finals will probably be the same as 2009 and if so , I would like to see a different result in both cases.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Am I correct in saying that Tyrone hadn't won an All Ireland up to 2003? and now have 3 in the bag, that old saying getting the monkey off your back!.[/quote]
correct
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 pm

tomcruise wrote:
I genuinely believe that Sam is between Cork and Kerry with us as the dark horses. I said all year that Cork and Kerry are the two best teams in the country by a long way and now my own county have turned out to be the dark horses imo.Strange times. In reality , the hurling and football finals will probably be the same as 2009 and if so , I would like to see a different result in both cases.

Have to disagree with you there TC, Tyrone are going out on top. Cork are completley clueless and lack any sort of sembelance of a game plan. All their half backs are intent in doing is putting the heads down and going on mad solo runs.

Word on the street that we might not have seen the last of Dara O'Sea yet as an inter-county player. Lets face it they have no mid-field and if they scramble past Down with a poor display around the middle I can see the SOS going out to him.........
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Stonecold wrote:
tomcruise wrote:

Have to disagree with you there TC, Tyrone are going out on top. Cork are completley clueless and lack any sort of sembelance of a game plan. All their half backs are intent in doing is putting the heads down and going on mad solo runs.

Word on the street that we might not have seen the last of Dara O'Sea yet as an inter-county player. Lets face it they have no mid-field and if they scramble past Down with a poor display around the middle I can see the SOS going out to him.........

Jaysus, hes a busy man cause Laois want him as manager from what I hear.

I'd agree with TC tho, between Cork and Kerry, I see Cork being too good for Tyrone again this year but they have to make a huge improvement from Limerick obviously. I think if Cork do get to AI final, they'll beat Kerry (unless we get there).

In saying that, 8/1 for the Rossies...that is mad. 2 horse race with Cork coming into it in questionable form
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 pm

To me Dublin have a more of a chance at the weekend than most people are giving them.
I think Tyrone although very good are now over hyped to a huge degree and are due a sticky game.
The Dubs have nothing to lose in this game unlike all their other big losses where there was huge pressure on them to get a result.

They have a few new lads with no mental scars and no fear of Tyrone. They have a bit of momentum and are big and fit. Although you may say there is no chance, this could be the upset of the year.

To be honest although the dubs would not be that high up my liked team list it would be nice to have a bit of a shake up.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 pm

I give Down a good chance against Kerry.
Back to top Go down
midfieldmaestro
Senior
Senior
midfieldmaestro

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Considering all losing provincial finalist lost last weekend it does appear that teams coming through the qualifiers are getting more time to gel a team together and play there way into form.

That's certainly the case for Kildare and Dublin. Cork are almost playing there way out of form but are still raging favourites against Roscommon. What odds on a Kildare Roscommon final given the emotional year that is in it?
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 am

i also give down a good chance after that impressive win last week and kerry nt having played in 3+ weeks!!!!!few draws could happen.might do a lucky 15 with the 4 draws!!
Back to top Go down
ripvanwinkle
Senior
Senior
ripvanwinkle

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 pm

How are Tyrone finished?? An average Meath team put 5 past Dublin and Tyrone have o neill to come back..... Would be very surprised if the dubs got within 5 of them!
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

ErnMcCracken wrote:
How are Tyrone finished?? An average Meath team put 5 past Dublin and Tyrone have o neill to come back..... Would be very surprised if the dubs got within 5 of them!

Best user name and avatar I've seen in ages. Agree about Tyrone. Cant see the Dubs getting close to them at all.
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

def agree with the lads given down a good chance at 3 to 1 ill be having a score on them remember kerry missing o`se and galvin 2 huge players for them

mad odds for cork but can`t see anything but a cork win here

tyrone will be too strong defensively for the dubs i see cormley bein put on b brogan with ricey going to alan brogan. and if o`gara starts to run with his head down like against louth mcmahon will clean him out of it all day. should be an intense game as it always is between them but for me its tyrone

i think we will beat meath but wont be easy they are good at gettin goals and goals are killers just think we are too fit for them
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:53 pm

handicap betting
kildare(-1) 11/8 draw (-1) 8/1 meath (+1) 8/11

cork(-9) 11/10 draw (-9) 10/1 roscommon (+9) 5/6

tyrone (-3) 6/5 draw (-3) 9/1 dublin (+3) 5/6

kerry (-4) 11/10 draw (-4) 9/1 down(+4) 10/11
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

really looking forward to the weekends action now tomorrow will be the only time i will be shouting for this down team cause i dislike kerry more than this down team. down +4 looks like a sure bet to me can`t see kerry beating them by 5.
Il be shouting for the dubs then just cause i would rather tyrone out than the dubs
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 pm

I/m no fan of the Dubs at all but I'm with you CB, I would like to see the Dubs get the better of Tyrone.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:18 am

yeah i wudnt mind seeing the dubs get the better of them then get killed by cork but i cant see it happening,there backs wont be able for tyrones classy forwards!!midfield and defence aint bad either Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 am

Not a feckin chance, they Dubs can never be beaten by enough in my eyes... Tyrone all the way.
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:55 am

imagine it fionn both kerry and tyrone beaten in quarters who is your favourite for the all ireland now?
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 am

3/1s a good price for down to win. wouldn't write off roscommon yet either. cork looked bad against limerick. I think they'll be closer matches than expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 am

Cork would be favourites then Dublin centreback.

No need to worry anyways, Tyrone will beat Dublin with plenty to spare, and they will win the All Ireland like i said at the begining of the year.

Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:23 am

wonder what be big shock of weekend be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quarter finals odds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next