Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

premier league

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

premier league Empty
PostSubject: premier league   premier league Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 am

its beginning to heat up now whose everyones money on? are arsenal out of the race at this stage.
chelsea playing well now that drogba is back will only get better when essien returns. man utd also flying rooney playing unreal and nani starting to play to his potential will make for a very interesting finish to season king
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

premier league Empty
PostSubject: Re: premier league   premier league Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:33 am

Arsenal aren't out of it but they have too many flaws.

All the teams have flaws, they're all dropping points but Arsenal wouldn't convince me defensively, and they need a lot of possession to score against the top teams. Van Persie is a massive loss. Fabregas is genius of course.

I think United. They were very lucky to be in touch after being muck for three months, Nani's sending off is a pity for him, he was finally moving well. But Valencia has been flying. Chelsea are obviously there or thereabouts but they haven't convinced me. I suppose they could pick it up too, Drogba is lashing in some goals. But I think United do this so often, they're written off every October and then they find a way. It's as inevitable as a Kildare supporter over-reacting to a football result in February
Back to top Go down

premier league
Page 1 of 1