Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Empty
PostSubject: Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys   Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:31 am

Well?..should they have sacked him?

I think it was just a way for Sky to get rid of him and probably hairy hands keys as well as they need a revamp as the whole thing is gone so stale.

Ive no doubt the two of them are sexist buffons and this must have been going on for years but he was stitched up to high heavens internally no doubt.

Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys   Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:40 am

Delighted Gray is gone as he was a right pain to listen to. I can only hope the hairy handed chimp follows him out the door. From reading bits and pieces they were both hated by a number of people in Sky so I have no doubt it was a inside hatchet job to get rid of them both.

The only downside is there are rumours that Fat Sam is going to taker over.
The mute button will be wore out if he gets the job.
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys   Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 am

It all seems a bit suss alright.. especially after seeing key's clip asking redknapp did he tap yer wan (or something to that effecxt), a clip which has only surfaced by a you tube member registered as a new user this week.. hmmm..

Good riddance to them both, how gray gets 2mill salary a year is beyond me. Looking forward to seeing who replaces them.

Made me laugh though, can you imagine how long dunphy would have lasted on sky with his outspoken views???
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys   Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:25 am

Keys is worse in my opinion. Must have a watertight contract. Its the only reason surely that he is still there.

Ive read as well that Gray was suing the News of the World and Rupert Mudoch who owns that as well took exception and lo and behold all these audio clips and videos surface.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys   Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 am

thought a sacking maybe a bit harsh but he is one ignorant fcuker!!!
if they suspended them for a couple of weeks and they apologised then it be all forgot about......hope they take over setanta and remove Fat Dolan and Boring Kerr outta there!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys   Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 am

The hairy handed one resigned tonight.. yippee
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys   Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:02 am

the yetti keys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys   Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Sports /Andy Gray / Richard Keys
Page 1 of 1