Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fernando Torres...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 am

...is a bollix.

IMHO.

That is all.

Last edited by Sam1928 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 am

F$%king B***ux
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 am

Fernando Torres... The-ga10
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 am

it will be a great move for ye if he does go and ye get andy carroll. torres doesn`t want to play for liverpool anymore and he hasn`t wanted to play for them for a long time and that showed in his performances but now ye might have a young enthusiastic player who will be mad to impress at a big club plus i`m also looking forward to drogba torres partnership at chelsea
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Torres has been out of form a lot in the last season and a half. He is also injury prone. He had a terrible world cup. Would I rather he stayed?...of course if we could get him back to the way he was but in Andy Carroll I think LFC have acquired a quality player and his partnership with Suarez will be interesting to say the least.

For the sale of Torres and Babel LFC have got Suarez and Carroll for roughly a zero net spend. On form alone you would have to say its a good deal. The money involved is pure madness.

Cant see how Chelsea will keep Drogba, Anelka and Torres happy. 3 into 1 wont go.
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 pm

chelsea usually play anelka on the right side and malouda on the left with drogba up front i would like to see them play 2 up front now with torres and drogba only problem is they dont really have a natural winger to play the 4-4-2 be interesting to see what they do cant see them changing there style though as the 4-3-2-1 suits there midfield
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 pm

I was gutted when he handed in the transfer request but I knew his time was up and no player is bigger than the club (Ferguson take note), but after watching his interview last night he can get stuffed and the sound of a pinging hamstring will never sound sweeter.

Carroll and Suarez could be devastating if they get it together, still need a winger though.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:44 am

Rex wrote:
I was gutted when he handed in the transfer request but I knew his time was up and no player is bigger than the club (Ferguson take note), but after watching his interview last night he can get stuffed and the sound of a pinging hamstring will never sound sweeter.

Carroll and Suarez could be devastating if they get it together, still need a winger though.

I think Rex, Ferguson more than anyone has talked the talk when it comes to no player being bigger than the club. The list is as long as your arm the guys who have been left go. You're thinking Rooney but if he had crossed the line, he'd have been gone like Keane, Ince, Robson, Hughes, Sharpe, Beckham etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:11 pm

all them lads you speak of there ogie were gone by there sell by date when ferguson sold them rooney is in his prime thats why fergie done everything to keep him.

tonight the biggest game of the season i see it been a draw which will make the united arsenal game even bigger but hopefully chelsea can pull off a win and couple more to go with it and get back in the race to make it more exciting
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Chelsea need to win this to keep the league interesting although I dont think Arsenal have the balls to win the league. Look what happened in the League cup final for example.

The league is Uniteds to loose.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:26 am

I'm hoping for a meteorite to fall straight into the center circle tonight.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 am

nice result,well deserved,hopefully liverpool set them off track even more sunday
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:50 am

Cant believe the silly spanish sod still hasnt scored.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:22 am

l]
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:58 am

Its been a while but Torres you big chelsea rent boy numpty that was some miss on Sunday. Congrats, Ronny Rosenthals miss will be consigned to the history bin forever now. Enjoy your place at the top of the pile.

so good you have to see it twice

Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:38 am

50 million, best bit of business ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fernando Torres... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernando Torres...   Fernando Torres... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fernando Torres...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum :: Sports Discussion Forum-
Jump to: