Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final

Go down 
+22
le hit in
parcel
mrblobby
homerj
centreback
losthope
fargo
Taibi
overthebar
behind the lines
Jimmy winning matches
browser
TheFrenchCannotBeTrusted
Derfil
stayinwillya
woodie38
lastline
BelieveToAchieve
naked-lilly
Onhisboot
Big Full Back
town man
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 am

well done to the towan tmh were lacking a bit of fight i thought for a final and they only put kelly on kavanagh after he'd scored his first goal scratch
Back to top Go down
fargo
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:14 am

Well done to the Town and fair play to TMH for making it a really good final .Some really good players on display i thought .
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:22 am

cracker its was it drama from start to finish . overall robertstown finishing in front of goals won this match with twomilehouse finishing was very poor , joe took his goals very well was great to see peter kelly back, was great to see lots long range points in match well done roberts town niall browne had a very good game for twomilehouse
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 am

Who won the minor ?
Back to top Go down
Onhisboot
Intercounty
Intercounty
Onhisboot

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:37 am

Well done to Robertstown, after so many near misses it must be all the sweeter
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 pm

have to agree with ya there fone good post great game great scores both kavanagh and darcey took there goals well and tmh will look back at the chances they missed but hats off to robertstown they dug deep when needed and congrats to them, i didnt think joe was man of match though thought aidan dunne was better for bobtown but niall browne stole the show for me he was immense all over, the second two mile house goal typified his dominance.
Back to top Go down
homerj
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:03 pm

centreback wrote:
have to agree with ya there fone good post great game great scores both kavanagh and darcey took there goals well and tmh will look back at the chances they missed but hats off to robertstown they dug deep when needed and congrats to them, i didnt think joe was man of match though thought aidan dunne was better for bobtown but niall browne stole the show for me he was immense all over, the second two mile house goal typified his dominance.

yeah no way was kavanagh man of the match to score 1 3 off an all star ya dont deserve man of the the match or score 2 3 out of 2 10 ah sure give it to someone else.
game was an excellent game being from rtown i think they deserved it they pulled on when neeeded and for the first time in 7 years lived up to the hype.
on a side note i heard nurney pulled the badge off the the cup that rtown won 89 i thought it was just rumour but tonight saw it first hand i knew nurney were bad but i didnt know they were scumbags to rip a badge off the cup i'm disgusted!!
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 am

ballyboy wrote:
Who won the minor ?
Nurney beat Rathangan 1-8 to 0-5
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 am

homerj wrote:

on a side note i heard nurney pulled the badge off the the cup that rtown won 89 i thought it was just rumour but tonight saw it first hand i knew nurney were bad but i didnt know they were scumbags to rip a badge off the cup i'm disgusted!!

Haha good times
Back to top Go down
mrblobby
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 am

Tmh had 15 wides to robertstowns 4. That was the difference on the day. Niall browne gave a display of fielding that is very rarely seen at any level of the game! Robertstown though looked like they had a gameplan and they stuck to it throughout the game. The house seemed to lose there way to often overplaying the ball. Good final and the curse of perennial losers is passed from robertstown to tmh, thats three finals in 5 years now. surely their day will come. Robertstown won it at the 4th attempt in 7 years. Well done to them, lots of teams would have thrown in the towel.
Back to top Go down
parcel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:53 am

Fair play to robertstown finally got outta junior...kavanagh defiantly a worthy motm match for me..
Peter kelly had a tough time on him..he was obviously struggling for speed and fitness after his injury.
Nail Brown is the most frustrating player to watch. He seems to have everything but his decision making is woeful at times. Casey and Darcy won anything that went in but brown and the half forwards continually over ran or over played..
Aiden Dunne was very good too but is another whose decision making is poor... he kicked one of the best points Iv seen in newbridge
Back to top Go down
le hit in
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:02 am

It's always been said that it's (arguably) the toughest grade to win. I think both sides are proof of that over the past number of years with one or the other having been in the last 4 finals!!! Congrats to the Town, commiserations to the House.
Back to top Go down
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:54 am

Bit early but who will win it next year Laughing
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:35 pm

lastline wrote:
Bit early but who will win it next year Laughing
god ha
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 am

dunno who will win lastline but clogherinkoe def wont win it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 am

Might keep that post n stick it up in d dressing room for them. Motivation may be the key. Idea
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 am

what way did the league finish did tmh get relegated or ye?
Back to top Go down
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:26 am

last rd on sunday. we a point ahead and playing suncroft at home. tmh are playing clane at home.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Well done to the town, great win in what was a very good match. Nice to see the stalwart eamon fitz lifting the cup after all he has put into the game.
Back to top Go down
johnsmyth
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Great for Robertstown, losing those finals must have made the victory even sweeter.
Fair play to Fitz may have lost some speed but still has the experience and strength, was corner back on the Kildare Leinster under 21 winners in1992.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 pm

See the grey has replaced the mop and ponytail that Fitz. sported all those years ago. A great servant to Rathangan. Never know, maybe a run in the Leinster Junior Championship might yield another medal for him. That team will be hard to beat. There won't be many Junior teams with a full forward line as good as the Town.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:26 am

Yeah its good to see players like that get their rewards in the end. But there prob was a player on the house team in the same boat. Every club in Kildare has one
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 am

Who do Robertstown play in the Leinster Junior Championship?
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:23 am

Taibi wrote:
Who do Robertstown play in the Leinster Junior Championship?

They play the Intermediate Runners Up from Carlow next Sunday in Carlow. The full draw is on the Draw tab

https://kildaregaa.forumotion.com/t703-leinster-club-football-championship-draw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final   Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robertstown v Two Mile House Junior final
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2