Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liverpool v Utd

Go down 
+2
Ogie
denlaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 am

Are you all utd , Liverpool or just pure gaa..

Utd 3-1 ..

Something about teams with L in it that i just don't like ..

Liverpool and liex .. Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 pm

United would want to get their defence sorted, and that means having more cover in front. Vida is due to be back but he was out a long time until the internationals there and Suarez is a right hand-full. I was at OT for the season-opener last year and Carroll caused United a lot of trouble as well.

Rooney will be fresh but what will be interesting to see is if United play four or five in the middle, cos Liverpool will prob play five with Gerrard back. Carrick, it goes without saying, should not be on the premises. I think Cleverley is a massive loss at the moment, which is saying something i.e. Utd still need a top class central midfielder. There will be a lot of chances in this game I think and I'm not really sure what way it will go. United to sneak the win he says, his heart taking over his head completely and utterly
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Ogie wrote:
United would want to get their defence sorted, and that means having more cover in front. Vida is due to be back but he was out a long time until the internationals there and Suarez is a right hand-full. I was at OT for the season-opener last year and Carroll caused United a lot of trouble as well.

Rooney will be fresh but what will be interesting to see is if United play four or five in the middle, cos Liverpool will prob play five with Gerrard back. Carrick, it goes without saying, should not be on the premises. I think Cleverley is a massive loss at the moment, which is saying something i.e. Utd still need a top class central midfielder. There will be a lot of chances in this game I think and I'm not really sure what way it will go. United to sneak the win he says, his heart taking over his head completely and utterly
ha, the chance's of fergie signing a top class midfielder are about as remote as larry tompkins lineing out for kildare again ..
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:29 am

Always United but defence not looking great and agree with Ogie on Carrick.

Is Rio presently off the pace

The quicker Vida & Cleverly back the better
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:04 pm

United have been stuffed on their last 3 visits to Anfield against weaker Liverpool sides so I admire your optimism. Rooneys head is in the gutter at the moment with all the off the field stuff.

Ferdinand is in poor form, Carrick is and always was a waste of space. Nani and Hernandez big threats.

Gerrard is back, Suarez is in form. Anfield rocking. LFC to win 2-1.
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:48 am

Well I'm glad to see Liverpool fc tv or as the rest of us know it as the premiership on network 2 were spot on with their unbiased punditry of the utd liverpool game , Peter Duncan , who was replacing darragh moloney , two renown Liverpool supporters , were joined on the settee by ray houghton , the former Liverpool legend who gave a thoughtful and unbaised view of the match and some nondiscript former Irish international whose name escapes me who was more interested in taking the piss over rio Ferdinand's tweets than calling fat hole Charlie Adams a diving twat , I was just waiting for fat ronnie to make his appearance is half Scousers/jack accent ... Just waiting for Hansen and grettel or mark "the tach" " not a bit queer " lawenceson who will also give an un-biased opinion on the match ..
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:10 pm

chelsea and man city picking up the pace should be a very exciting title race ahead
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:22 pm

denlaw wrote:
Well I'm glad to see Liverpool fc tv or as the rest of us know it as the premiership on network 2 were spot on with their unbiased punditry of the utd liverpool game , Peter Duncan , who was replacing darragh moloney , two renown Liverpool supporters , were joined on the settee by ray houghton , the former Liverpool legend who gave a thoughtful and unbaised view of the match and some nondiscript former Irish international whose name escapes me who was more interested in taking the piss over rio Ferdinand's tweets than calling fat hole Charlie Adams a diving twat , I was just waiting for fat ronnie to make his appearance is half Scousers/jack accent ... Just waiting for Hansen and grettel or mark "the tach" " not a bit queer " lawenceson who will also give an un-biased opinion on the match ..

Very reasoned contribution - it's amazing how soccer brings out a side to supporters that GAA never does. Even more amazing that it does so to Irish people. I laugh when I hear Manc/Scouse scum from a lad from Athy or Ballymun or Ballymena. You'd swear they were born and reared in Toxteth or Salford. And yet you'd never hear them say it about Meath/Offaly/Kildare/Cork etc....

Anyway, I didn't see RTÉ last night but if they said that Liverpool were the best team on the day and should have won, they were correct and I say that as a United fan of more than 30 years. United were muck yesterday but I'm not bovvered, as I'm not by losing the last 3 years ago at Anfield because it is the table at the end of the year that counts. I remember well when Liverpool could never beat United - but the trophy was the Pool's at the end of the year. It might bother me more for a day or two if I were a Manc. It certainly used to when I was a school child getting slagged off by the myriads of Pool fans. Not now.

It would worry Liverpool that they couldn't beat a half-strength United yesterday. They've improved though and Adam played much better than Gerrard. They look like they'll be top four but they won't finish above United. I think the biggest threat to United is City, which will be fun. Think Chelsea are a bit off it yet.

And can you explain denlaw, because I genuinely don't get it, why you think Fergie's chances of signing a top class midfielder are so remote? Do you know something I don't? I'm just asking, because I would imagine it is the one area that needs addressing for United to really have a go at Barca
Back to top Go down

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Liverpool should really have won this match Ogie, some of the chances they missed would have went in on another day.

Could easily have been 3-1 to Liverpool. I don't think it will worry them too much that they couldn't beat a half strength Utd team, they were the better team, just didnt put it in the net.
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 am

I was reared in Manchester till I was 12 , my parents are from Kildare , the first game of gaelic I ever saw was the county final with raheens and clane in 78, clane won with a tommy Carew pen, i was hooked after that , I've two teams , utd and Kildare , I find the premiership are constantly sniping at utd , Maloney is the main culprit along with ronnie Whelan , listen to Maloney when Kildare are playing , he slaughters kildare , he done one of the qualifiers last yr , I think it was v Meath , he was nearly orgasmic when Meath levelled it .. ...
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 am

Lay off Maloney , A Dub with an Offaly father !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Course he loves Kildare: Not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 am

Ogie
, I've just seen the end of your posting about utd not buying a top class midfielder ..
My thinking is pretty simple , with a massive mortgage ( the glazers ) to be paid, utd are always gonna be shopping in supervalu instead of brown Thomas , phil jones is a good buy and ashley young was a good addition but utd have long conceded being second best in the midfield dept , I post an awful lot on a utd forum and the vast majority think the same , utd have good honest players but no one with the guile and skill a really worldclass midfielder brings to the pitch , Anderson and Tom cleverly are not the answer either ..
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:35 pm

How much did Berbatocv cost again?.. Could have got your world class midfielder for that.

Bottom line is there are very few world class youngish midfielders in the modern game and those that do exist are all mostly playing with Barcelona.

Game was crap saturday apart from last 20 minutes. Reds should have won but of course De Gea had a blinder.

Liverpool are improving and a top 4 is likely. City and Utd will battle it out for the title. Cant see Chelsea sticking the pace.
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:27 am

As apposed to Andy Carroll , the nerve of some Liverpool fans to claim this is the "missing link" and then going on about berbatov costing £30mil , at least berbatov was possibly , apart from torres , the best striker playing in England at the time utd bought him , ( let's face it , there's old lads playing division 4 of the Kildare lge that would turn quicker )... Let's hope king kenny keeps buying ringers like Carroll
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 am

WTF??...who said anything about Carroll. I thought we were talking about Man U's lack of world class midfielders and lack of money. I was just pointing out that you had plenty of money to spend on Berbatov when it was obvious you needed a midfielder.

Sure turn it into whatever you want to get all that hatred off your chest.
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:28 am

Who was talking about berbatov ! We were on about midfielders

At the time utd had scholes , giggs, carrick was going forward instead of crab-like sideways , Anderson was about 3 stone lighter, Hargreaves before he died of twisted knee and utd had ronaldo and tevez , midfield wasn't a problem ...

Now it is and what's there isn't up to scratch , I just find it typical from Liverpool supporters that the fact that utd paid 30m for berbatov yet are convinced that Carroll is messi's heir apparent .. And where was the hate about pointing out that .. I don't hate anybody , more than enough gobshites over here supporting both clubs ..
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:01 am

denlaw wrote:
Who was talking about berbatov ! We were on about midfielders

At the time utd had scholes , giggs, carrick was going forward instead of crab-like sideways , Anderson was about 3 stone lighter, Hargreaves before he died of twisted knee and utd had ronaldo and tevez , midfield wasn't a problem ...

Now it is and what's there isn't up to scratch , I just find it typical from Liverpool supporters that the fact that utd paid 30m for berbatov yet are convinced that Carroll is messi's heir apparent .. And where was the hate about pointing out that .. I don't hate anybody , more than enough gobshites over here supporting both clubs ..

I've yet to meet any Liverpool supporter that thinks that. If you know one he's obviously deranged or a complete looney.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 am

im liverpool...........only seen this thread now..........turn quicker than who???carroll......yeh gud one,he is a young player which we paid way over the odds for,unlike ye for an old player,who barely moves(berbatov).....liverpool should have won,didnt take there chances and fergie got the draw he played for and got away with it this time......would wanna be playing better sunday though than they did last night and were lucky at times to get away with a 2-0 win against a pub team..........and as for that french muppet left back,he has lied that much that if he was pinocchio his nose would have travelled around the world twice by now!!!No time for him,specially after the mocking he gave the irish after the french cheats beat us!!
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 am

ManBearPig wrote:
im liverpool...........only seen this thread now..........turn quicker than who???carroll......yeh gud one,he is a young player which we paid way over the odds for,unlike ye for an old player,who barely moves(berbatov).....liverpool should have won,didnt take there chances and fergie got the draw he played for and got away with it this time......would wanna be playing better sunday though than they did last night and were lucky at times to get away with a 2-0 win against a pub team..........and as for that french muppet left back,he has lied that much that if he was pinocchio his nose would have travelled around the world twice by now!!!No time for him,specially after the mocking he gave the irish after the french cheats beat us!!
at least klinnsman can pass his crown over to the kkk...sorry swarez or whatever he's called ..
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 am

oh by the way , outside of belfast , where's the biggest orange lodge on main land britain .....that's right liverpool ..
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 am

denlaw wrote:
oh by the way , outside of belfast , where's the biggest orange lodge on main land britain .....that's right liverpool ..
thanks for that info,was always wondering that!!!!!any more pointless shite for us?!?
evra is a lying muppet and can prove nothing,french idiot,he only making up lies cause he got skint all day...oh u can talk about dives after the one berbatov pullled last year
Back to top Go down
denlaw
Junior A
Junior A

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 am

And gerrard never thumped that dj , and gerrard , he'd never dive to win a penalty .. Would he , the pointless shite that I'm on about and still amazes me is that Scousers , proper Scousers , hate paddys , it's a well know fact , like I said biggest orange order outside of Belfast .. Liverpool ... And yet you go in your droves ... Yer welcome to it .. Anyway Liverpool football club like disco were big in the 70s and 80s , they're just not famous anymore ..
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 pm

denlaw wrote:
Ogie
, I've just seen the end of your posting about utd not buying a top class midfielder ..
My thinking is pretty simple , with a massive mortgage ( the glazers ) to be paid, utd are always gonna be shopping in supervalu instead of brown Thomas , phil jones is a good buy and ashley young was a good addition but utd have long conceded being second best in the midfield dept , I post an awful lot on a utd forum and the vast majority think the same , utd have good honest players but no one with the guile and skill a really worldclass midfielder brings to the pitch , Anderson and Tom cleverly are not the answer either ..

Fair enough on you being born in Manchester, that puts me in my place. To be fair, the reference to Berbatov is that there was 30million right there to spend on a midfielder. Anyway, I agree completely that we are ordinary there. And the thing about YOung is that he is not a central midfielder, so he is not really part of the discussion.

Fionn, I said already, I'm sure I did anyway, that Liverpool should have won. They were by far the better team on the day. And of course United need to play better in the future than they did midweek or against Liverpool. But people should know better than to kneejerk because the same thing is said every year. Last year was the worst United team in the history of teh EPL and STILL they won the league and somehow reached a Champions League final. So I'm not going to panic cos they played shit with a second string team last week, or that they played shit with a much stronger team midweek. And I won't panic if we lose against City. It's October.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:34 am

denlaw wrote:
And gerrard never thumped that dj , and gerrard , he'd never dive to win a penalty .. Would he , the pointless shite that I'm on about and still amazes me is that Scousers , proper Scousers , hate paddys , it's a well know fact , like I said biggest orange order outside of Belfast .. Liverpool ... And yet you go in your droves ... Yer welcome to it .. Anyway Liverpool football club like disco were big in the 70s and 80s , they're just not famous anymore ..
no there a tiny tiny little club now..........stick ur orange order shite up ur hole ya tosser,ive been over there plenty of times and never had any problems........who mentioned gerrard and a dj......ya no what also suppose to be fact,that irish hate the english and the other way round......those days are gone,get with the times will ya u child
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liverpool v Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool v Utd   Liverpool v Utd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liverpool v Utd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum :: Sports Discussion Forum-
Jump to: