Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ireland v Estonia

Go down 
+3
Ogie
walsheman
Sam1928
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Well we got a great draw. Really have a great chance of getting to a finals for the first time in 10 years.

Im sick and tired of the moaning and begrudgery out there against the irish team, trap and their style of play.

Look at the players we have, we are never going to play like Brazil FFS. I'd love to see more passing e.g. the Paris game but look theres a system in place and the players are believing in it and like it or lump it they are hard to beat. Likewise we wont beat many teams either but we dont want to go back to the Kerr and Staunton days.

Look at the stats...

Gone from 41 to 29 in FIFA rankings.
Got to 2 playoffs (which is higher than our 3rd place seedings in both qualifications)
Lost 1 competitive qualification group game under trapattoni.
8 clean sheets in last 9 games.
And he has blooded a lot more young players than Kerr or Staunton ever did (and yes he should play Coleman and McCarthy more but these guys are not friggin' Dani Alves or Xavi although the way some people go on you'd think they were)

Now all this crap about a lucky manager and rigged draw..Hahaha...what a joke...yeah Trap was lucky in Paris with Henry!!
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:19 am

up to 25 today in the rankings and will go top 20 if we beat estonia and qualify which we will Smile
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 pm

I wish I could be so confident but I hope to god you're right. Would be nice to be back in a major championsihps
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:23 am

go i cant wait for tomorrow nights game

ESTONIA 1
IRELAND 2 Keane and Andrews
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:55 pm

If we get the away goal and come away with a 1-0 win or 1-1 I'll be confident we can finish the job in a packed lansdowne tuesday.

If this was a normal group game we'd expect to go over there and beat a team like Estonia.

Would be unreal to be back in a major finals and might shut up all those begrudgers who slag off Irish soccer.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:21 am

Sam1928 wrote:
If we get the away goal and come away with a 1-0 win or 1-1 I'll be confident we can finish the job in a packed lansdowne tuesday.

If this was a normal group game we'd expect to go over there and beat a team like Estonia.

Would be unreal to be back in a major finals and might shut up all those begrudgers who slag off Irish soccer.
YEAH exactly,be a great summer for soccer and gaa!!wud lift the country aswell...roll on tonight and tues,cant wait for the game at home!!
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:55 am

HON Ireland!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 am

That went better than expected.

I hear the old thing of getting to the credit union for the funds for the trip. Not sure how that is going to work considering the Credit Unions haven't got a pot to piss in. People better start saving.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:53 am

Credit Union loan secured, flights booked, tickets in the bag, accommodation sorted. Poland here we come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:08 am

Taibi wrote:
Credit Union loan secured, flights booked, tickets in the bag, accommodation sorted. Poland here we come Very Happy
i stay and support kildare
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:55 am

Kildare will still be in the championship when i get back so they can wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ireland v Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland v Estonia   Ireland v Estonia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ireland v Estonia
Page 1 of 1