Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

club kildare

Go down 
+7
Taibi
Stonecold
losthope
kickingking
Big Full Back
Come on the Boys in Blue
Jimmy winning matches
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 am

see the some people in club kildare will not get ticket for the league match with tryone as it class not as home venue and the people who brought kildare seson ticket will get a ticket
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 am

In Dublin the Parnell Pass member will get there tickets as if it was a home fixture in Parnell Park , at no extra cost , the difference been The PP members scheme is ran by the DCB and not a seperate gaa member affilation, there lies the problem , there not a CB run scheme
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 am

It's a bit of a farce really... If the County Board are giving Club Kildare tickets out for home games in Newbridge the least they could do for people who are genuinely interested and supporting the County is to give the deduction off the ticket for Croker. If the normal home league game is €12 admission this should be deducted off the ticket for Club Kildare members going to Croke Park for the opening match.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Big Full Back wrote:
It's a bit of a farce really... If the County Board are giving Club Kildare tickets out for home games in Newbridge the least they could do for people who are genuinely interested and supporting the County is to give the deduction off the ticket for Croker. If the normal home league game is €12 admission this should be deducted off the ticket for Club Kildare members going to Croke Park for the opening match.

Is it not €13 for the league for the last couple of years ??? , I say CP/DCB will announce the spring series again at €10 Terrace /€15 Stand/ Family €25 (two adults two children) + Entertainment

(As long as its not f Suspect Suspect king Jedward)
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:22 pm

vodafone2012 wrote:
Big Full Back wrote:

Is it not €13 for the league for the last couple of years ??? , I say CP/DCB will announce the spring series again at €10 Terrace /€15 Stand/ Family €25 (two adults two children) + Entertainment

(As long as its not f Suspect Suspect king Jedward)

Wasn't sure of the price but what I'm getting at is Club Kildare members should have the normal home league price deducted from this ticket and be only required to pay the balance...

As for Jedward sure they've so much in common with both counties... Reared in Kildare and grown up in Dublin...... We're soooooooooo lucky!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 pm

The Rubberbandits are the entertainment for the league opener!
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 am

QUESTION: Based on some of the posts on this thread do some people see Club Kildare as, a way of supporting their counties efforts or a way of getting cheap seats to games ??

Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:52 am

ballyboy wrote:
QUESTION: Based on some of the posts on this thread do some people see Club Kildare as, a way of supporting their counties efforts or a way of getting cheap seats to games ??

Good question, how many posters are club kildare members..........
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:57 am

Stonecold wrote:
ballyboy wrote:

Are you?
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:07 am

I'm a Club Kildare member... I've paid my money and I'm only speaking my opinion.... I'm not looking for cheap tickets..... I've paid my €300 membership... When the supporters club run a draw or function I'll be there supporting them too... It's just some common sense that I think should prevail... What if Kildare don't proceed beyond the group league games and lose the first round and first qualifier round... I think my €300 will go a lot further that alot of wind blowers on the site who do all the talking and only hit Croker for the big ones.....

Relax.... Take a deep breath..... Ahhhhhhh.....
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Taibi wrote:
Stonecold wrote:
ballyboy wrote:

Are you?

Ahh there ya are Taibi, was getting worried about you and starting to feel neked without your stalking.

Yes I am a member from its inception and was also a Kildare Supporters club member. But hey, its not about me is it?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:00 am

kickingking wrote:
they can join other rubberbandits on hill 16
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Jaysus..the rubberbandits..another reason not to trapse all the way up there.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 am

Sam1928 wrote:
Jaysus..the rubberbandits..another reason not to trapse all the way up there.
ah the rubberbandits are funny enough....get there album and listen to spoiling ivan...bet it sticks in ur head for days
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:14 am

fone wrote:
kickingking wrote:
they can join other rubberbandits on hill 16

Cant be any worse than those two ditzy JEDWARD gimps reared in kildare Laughing enough of the boomarangs Fone Razz

At least these lads will be appreciated for they wit , a bit like the dublin wit you all despise lol!
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:42 am

pp members are getting there tickets cuz it is a home fixture dublin have 2 home grounds!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:04 am

naked-lilly wrote:
pp members are getting there tickets cuz it is a home fixture dublin have 2 home grounds!

You gas crew , Our country cousins, Whinge about the Dubs thinking they own Croker in one breath !!! , then as they exhale !! they say its one of our home grounds, make up your mind !!! either the Dubs own it or they dont , did you know back in the 70's afro newbridge/athy was our 3rd ground Laughing

Still its lousy the KSC have to re-buy a ticket already bought under there own scheme , like i said before if the KCB ran this supporters group , the KSC would have a better leg to stand on !! , surely these people could avail of the family ticket of €30 2 Adult 2 Children if travelling as a family unit ??? little concilation to the single travelling fan
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 am

Ye have no 3rd ground its croker and parrnell park! Athy was the second main ground in Kildare, sure even in the early nineties, we still played a few league games down there.
Back to top Go down

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:21 am

Didn't the scum wreck Athy one year they Played a match there? Broke windows ect...?
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 am

fionnmccool wrote:
Didn't the scum wreck Athy one year they Played a match there? Broke windows ect...?

Which shower are we on about? there are several!!
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:41 am

fionnmccool wrote:

Scum? This is the GAA not the Premier League FFS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

club kildare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare    club kildare  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

club kildare
Page 1 of 1