Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Leitrim Predictions

Go down 
+12
Cilldara_2000
Stonecold
MD
Always_White
Dara
kildarecat
tomcruise
carburyman
stanley
Rex
foney
realfone
16 posters
AuthorMessage
realfone
Junior A
Junior A

Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 am

I expect us to be ruthless in our dispossal of Leitrim, no disrespect to Leitrim.
The show is back on the road.... Do you agree ?
Back to top Go down
foney
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Kildare to win in style   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 am

Kildare 2-16 Leitrim 0-9
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Foney and realfone eh, between Turdman speaking in the third person and suspect split personalities on show here, is there something in the water.
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 pm

I think we will win by at least 8 points, anything less than that and I won't be looking at the next round with much hope of progressing further. Last year we brushed aside laois and offaly on our way to seriously put it up to dublin and tyrone, the replay against antrim promises a return to that level of form and we should be able to beat leitrim easily if we are to mount a challenge to the top teams in the country.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Think kildare will win.They will be 7 or 8 points up at half time,then bring on few subs.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Any kind of win will do me. Once your in the hat for the next round anything can happen.

You got to be in it to win it.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Agree with you JME,any sort of a win will do,then sit back to see who we get in the next round
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 am

There is not a chance in hell that Kildare will lose this game.It is the easiest draw that we could have got and there is no other way of looking at it. As a matter of fact , I am comtemplating not going to it as it will be so onesided.

What I am hoping for after Saturday night is that we beat a team of note in 2010 eg Derry , Down , Armagh , Dublin etc.Then I will accept that we are on the right track.Simply , we have beaten nothing of note in 2009 and 2010 and we need to beat a team of substance.

Best of luck to Louth on Sunday.It would be great to see them winning.
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 am

Leitrim might sound like an easy touch, but if the players attitudes are similar to some of the fans and relax thinking its only a matter of turning up there is always the possibility of an ambush, they should treat every game like its a final as Kildare are simply not good enough to let their commitment levels drop, inconsistency has plagued us all year!.
Back to top Go down
Dara
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 am

If we play like we did against Louth we will lose. If we play like we did against Antrim in Newbridge or the first half in Belfast we might lose. If we play like we did in the 2nd half in Belfast we will win easily.
I think the players will carry on from where they left off against Antrim when they finally seemed to get over the fear of losing.
Back to top Go down
Always_White
Intermediate
Intermediate
Always_White

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:52 am

What are we worrying about Leitrim for, after all they finished 5th from the bottom of Division 4 of the League with only Kilkenny, London, Longford and Carlow below them? If we can't beat them by at least 6 points then we should forget all about progressing any further in the Championship. Even playing as poorly as we did against Louth we should still beat them comfortably.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:21 am

We should win,but there is that fear.I do think we will played like we did in the second half in antrim.
Any new on the Team
Back to top Go down
MD
All-Star
All-Star
MD

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:33 am

I think we will win. 6 points
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 am

In my humble opinion this team is nearing peak
Back to top Go down
Cilldara_2000
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm expecting a good Kildare win.
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Kildare to win playing not as poorly as in the first half last week but not as good as the second half either.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm

kildare will win easy if played like 2 half in casement park
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 am

fone wrote:
kildare will win easy if played like 2 half in casement park

Well said fone, well said.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:40 am

Can I predict Kildare to win or would that be seen as me being negative and dimissive to the team? Plus I don't have Sky Sports for de wrestling bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:43 am

Kildare to win by about 7 or 8. Something like 1-16 to 11.

As has already been said nothing should be taken for granted but we should be beating Leitrim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Leitrim Predictions   Kildare v Leitrim Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Leitrim Predictions
Page 1 of 1