Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.

Go down 
+6
Taibi
lilywhites on tour
Ohtoohtobe
walsheman
if_in_doubt
Bad News Baba
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 pm

I see resdubs has closed up shop for posting naughty things. Not sure of the details but I'm sure it will come out in the wash. From what I read vodaphone on here should have briefed them on the rights of minors.

Can we have a minutes flatulence in memory of a great bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Cowboys Ted, cowboys
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 pm

It's mad I think I'll actually miss it - used to read it now and then, mainly to be amazed at how so many people could know so little about GAA and yet be so sure of their paranoid anti-Kildare bile.

A major gap now open in the cesspit market.
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 pm

ManBearPig wrote:
Cowboys Ted, cowboys

Cowboys who just couldn't handle the digital switchover.
Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Ah I know what you mean ohtoohtobe you'd have to feel for them. Where are they going to vent about all things in White Jerseys now, storing it up will do them no good.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 am

What was reservoir dubs lads?
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:19 am

lilywhites on tour wrote:

Dublin GAA forum, the shite posted on there is unreal.

Heard that someone put up an inappropriate picture and the mods approved it then all hell broke loose.
Back to top Go down
KFSAM
Senior
Senior
KFSAM

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 am

Couldn have happened to a nicer bunch. Expect hoganstand to be worse than ever.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 am

Begod! There was actually a forum worse than Hoganstand!!!! It must have been fairly shite!
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 am

Taibi wrote:

Dublin GAA forum, the shite posted on there is unreal.

Heard that someone put up an inappropriate picture and the mods approved it then all hell broke loose.

Didn't hear anything about a picture, heard there was a few things said about some underage players or something along those lines that didn't sit too well with others. There's bound to be one or two interesting conspiracy theories floating about because of it.

KFSAM wrote:
Couldn have happened to a nicer bunch. Expect hoganstand to be worse than ever.
Begod! There was actually a forum worse than Hoganstand!!!! It must have been fairly shite!

Lads if ya imported a Russian or Thai bride who speaks no English, had Mícheál Ó Muirchertaigh collect her from the airport, and showed her a clip of the 2000 Leinster final, you'd have somebody capable of having better debate and discussion than a lot of the folk on there.

Whatever people think about Reservoir Dubs as a forum, I'm sure there's some fairly decent people out there who used it for up to date fixtures and results, as opposed to spiting bile about other counties. I wouldn't say there's many other places we'd be able to go to get full fixture lists, league tables, results and that if this forum weren't around.
Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:02 pm

It has been said before that if this forum disappeared you would know nothing of what was going on in Kildare Gaa circles apart from your own patch. It's the only place on the entire internet that caters for kildare fans and allows them to share their views for good or bad, plus share any news. This forum plays a crucial role in allowing people with Kildare loyalties to keep up to date with what's going on from around the world and from the four corners of the country.

Yes I may have taken the piss a bit out if our City rivals, but the closing of that forum will leave a big hole in a lot of peoples ability to get news about their passion which when you think about it is a shame in today's day and age.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Think their county website is all right, or it was last time I looked at it (admittedly a long time ago). They'll live.

Love the bit about the Thai bride If in doubt. Anyone watching a clip of Fennin and Earley silencing the Hill couldn't help but have their GAA knowledge enhanced.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:37 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Must have been a serious offence committed , cant say I know why it was closed , only relying on the alledged info disclosed here , but as Baba says "but the closing of that forum will leave a big hole in a lot of peoples ability to get news about their passion which when you think about it is a shame in today's day and age."

Rolling Eyes

We do have an offical site to cater for News ,Updates, Fixtures , "www.hill16.ie" & Vodafone's "DubHub" ,

Yes the forum may have gone , but like this replacemnet one from its previous predecessor , it will be replaced by another forum for Dublin GAA , whether it shall be a offically ran by Dublin Gaa or like most forums with the time a dedication of a die hard support like this one remains to be seen.

A lesson learnt , is a lesson gained , and maybe its about time forums are policed better nowadays by the internet police , to catch monitor or regulate what any internet hero is allowed to say uncontested about players ,clubs & county in the general GAA landscape ,is it a bad thing , i dont think so Rolling Eyes

Yes there is a right to debate , give opinions , but there has to be boundaries , and in fairness , its well policed here on occasion , I will myself will admit have fallen foul on occasion , i hold my hands up cheers , so that can be only good for all contributers here to know its is well ran and we are all scrutinized , we can all lose the run of ourselves lol!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:24 am

Better change that thread heading

"Forum will be reopening under new group soon."

Resdubs has died

Resdubs has risen

Resdubs will live again !!

Heaven !!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 am

Very poetic of you Vodafone............cant keep a old dog down ...eh....!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 am

When the Lamb broke the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour , then our lord cried go forth and speak comfortably unto thy servants for i swear Resdubs is the kingdom and the power and the glory for ever amen
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:23 am

vodafone2012 wrote:
When the Lamb broke the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour , then our lord cried go forth and speak comfortably unto thy servants for i swear Resdubs is the kingdom and the power and the glory for ever amen

If you're going to post stuff like this can you at least limit it to one single book / chapter or verse from the Bible.

Imagine besmirching the good names of three different books in one go, what would Jesus say?
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:56 am

Its back in action !!!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 am

if_in_doubt wrote:
vodafone2012 wrote:

If you're going to post stuff like this can you at least limit it to one single book / chapter or verse from the Bible.

Imagine besmirching the good names of three different books in one go, what would Jesus say?

Spread the gossip Laughing Laughing

Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Jes01210
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:18 am

Have you stopped taking your tablets again Voda?
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 am

Moon child
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.   Reservoir Dubs R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1