Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masters Thesis Reminder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emmawalshe
Junior C
Junior C

Masters Thesis Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Masters Thesis Reminder   Masters Thesis Reminder Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:39 am

Hi everyone,

I know this has already been posted before and so thank you to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey on the above issue. However, I still need as many more willing participants to fill it in as possible and it is due to come down very soon. So if you can spare 15-20 minutes it would be very much appreciated.

Your participation would be truly very valuable in contributing to a better understanding of how the performance of CPR and the use of defibrillators can be improved and may also help to raise further awareness of sudden cardiac arrest within the sporting field.

Anyone aged 18 or over and who is actively involved in the GAA in Ireland be it as a coach, referee, player, spectator etc can take part.

The link is:

www.gaacardiacarrestsurvey.com

Thank you all again for your time.

Emma Walshe
Back to top Go down

Masters Thesis Reminder
Page 1 of 1