Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how games u go to in a gaa season ?

Go down 
+10
lollypop
lilywhites on tour
Lily8
fatherted
Fear An Geata
Cilldara_2000
KILL BILL
Tadhgín
Highball
Jimmy winning matches
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

how games u go to in a gaa season ? Empty
PostSubject: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:59 am

Well just wondering with all members this site how many games a year they go to ? i about 30 game go to in a season between club and county games
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Good question fone. Im about 20 games a year. All Kildare OB Cup/League and Champ and then the home clubs champ games.
Back to top Go down
Tadhgín
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:02 pm

At least 200 at an estimate. Three sons playing hurling and football with the club. One on a football development squad, one on a hurling development squad. I manage an underage hurling team in the club. I will go to club and county games depending club/family commitments.

So yeah...lots!
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 pm

All of Kildare games unless its not possible, OB Cup, League (home or maybe bordering county), all Championship, and If you count children - my daughters play both codes - hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Cilldara_2000
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Good question. Would be around the 100 mark between my own club's under 16s, minors, juniors, seniors (all football); Kildare football seniors and minors; a few other inter county hurling and football games, and a few neighbouring clubs' football and hurling games.
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:01 am

110-120 this year.
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:36 am

Probaly around the 200 mark at least as well. Primary and secondary school football with the kids. U6 up to senior with the club. I am also lucky enough to take on some football through work and with the pitches taking a hammering with the weather there's always a lot of college and inter county challenges throughout the winter. Happy out
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 am

Around 100 I'd say between county football and hurling and then all the club matches too.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:11 am

In terms of kildare matches, I'm at them all. Only in rare occasions i cant make the odd league game, but I am at them all other than that. Include club to that, cant even put a number on it there's too many!
Back to top Go down
lollypop
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:24 pm

in 2012 family members involved with 7 club teams, 2 county, 4 school wouldnt even be able 2 guess a number .along with kildare senior games ( home and championship ) minor and would often be in hawkfild at underage finals only because id know parents or players involved . Carlow on sunday is the last one this year ,GOOD LUCK TOWERS>
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 pm

I would reckon somewhere in the region of 100-120 between county minor, senior and u/21 teams then most teams within the club as well.
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:06 pm

I would be about 150 games, minor under 21 senior kildare games home and away all minor under 21 and senior club athy games home and away.

Just looking at some of the posts, there is a lot of supporters on this forum that give a lot of there time to kildare football, well done lads Smile
Back to top Go down
MD
All-Star
All-Star
MD

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:19 am

All KIldare senior football and all U21 and Minor Kildare football and then my club games too
Back to top Go down
tomoneillandhissisteranne
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 pm

All the O'B Cup and league matches plus whatever the championship run is plus U-21 matches - coming to about 15-20. I don't live in the county so club matches aren't on the agenda for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how games u go to in a gaa season ?   how games u go to in a gaa season ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how games u go to in a gaa season ?
Page 1 of 1