Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Christmas

Go down 
+16
Big Full Back
murof
stanley
Athyman
shoutitout
shortgrass
kelf
flourman
tomcruise
Highball
lilywhites on tour
tomoneillandhissisteranne
Come on the Boys in Blue
walsheman
overthebar
bk 1
20 posters
AuthorMessage
bk 1
Senior
Senior

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:25 am

id like to wish all the posters on kildare fans forum a very happy christmas santa santa ,we might not always agree but we all want to see kildare gaa go forward in 2013 and hopefull it is lucky 13 for us,, ho ho ho santa rendeer rendeer rendeer cherry
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:39 am

+1 there bk 1 santa santa santa ....... May all posters on our forum have a happy Christmas and peaceful and healthy new year and that includes vodafone Wink tongue Wink ......CILL DARA ABU
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:56 am

happy christmas all,enjoy the festive break
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 am

To all posters & admin etc

Seasons greetings to all Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. May 2013 be a prosperous for all as we all need it !!! santa
Back to top Go down
tomoneillandhissisteranne
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 am

And to one and all a happy, peaceful and quiet Christmas and a Samuel Maguire New Year.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:36 am

Happy Christmas to all posters on this forum! Here's hoping for a good 2013 , and most importantly good health to yee all!
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 am

Happy Christmas to all, we may not all agree but our best interests are with Kildare GAA.

Have a good one and heres to 2013. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Happy Christmas to all and sorry for being so pessimistic in 2012.

Bad news - I have never been as pessimistic as I am as for 2013. Jason Ryan is a ray of light however. Time will tell.

santa
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:53 pm

tomcruise wrote:

Bad news - I have never been as pessimistic as I am as for 2013.

Now there's a surprise.
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Wishing all posters and their loved ones a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful & Prosperous New Year.
We dont all agree on everything but I do wish the Kildare men well ( except on one date in June!!!)

A special wish for a great 2013 to Kildare Ladies and of course to Offaly Hurling & Football !!!!!
Back to top Go down
shortgrass
Senior
Senior
shortgrass

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Happy Christmas to all - hope you all have a great one... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Happy Christmas to everyone.
See you all again in the New Year.

Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:29 am

Happy crimbo to everybody, I have a funny feeling that 2013 will be a good one for kildare Smile
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Happy Christmas to everyone, I was feeling a bit down after the Cork game, however, the new appointments have renewed my hopes for next year.
I have a feeling 2013 could be our year. Ok, I get that feeling every year, I think it is called, being a Kildare supporter. Smile
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:24 am

Happy Christmas to everyone.
Many thanks to those who put up the fixture lists and provide match reports. This forum is a great place to keep up to date on all that is happening in Kildare football. We may disagree on many things but we all want the best for Kildare and maybe soon we will get the rewards I feel we deserve.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:12 am

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to one and all......

The year going out was about cost cutting, St. Conleths Park and the what ifs from the county senior team....

Hopefully 2013 will bring a new dawn and fresh approach with Jason Ryan added and some improvements to the county grounds and a positive approach by all...... Oh and a new Sponsor or two!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:46 pm

For me the year was all about the Seanie debacle and the county board's ineptitude. A Leinster title and keeping our Division 1 status in 2013 would be nice.

Happy Christmas folks.
Back to top Go down
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Happy Christmas folks. 2012 didn't finish too bad for me as my club tasted success winning the junior c/ship. As much as we all want kildare winning leinsters and AI for me its more about the grass roots and the club. Onwards and upwards for all in 2013. County and club at all codes.
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Merry XMas all. Why is'nt there a thrad on the madness of whats going on with the hurlers?
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:54 pm

lilysavage wrote:
Merry XMas all. Why is'nt there a thrad on the madness of whats going on with the hurlers?
Go to the Hurling Thread...
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:06 am

Merry Christmas everyone.. Heres hoping for more of the same at club level in 2013 while once we remain in Division 1 we will have had a successful year with the county imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas
Page 1 of 1