Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Christmas

Go down 
+9
lilywhites on tour
OutTheGap
jimmers
Big Full Back
Bad News Baba
kelf
murof
overthebar
LillieLad
13 posters
AuthorMessage
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:52 am

Happy christmas lads and ladies hope you all have a good one and hope to god next year is a good one with the new management team and some new players!!
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:23 am

Seasons greetings to one and all  santa santa santa  looking forward to a new year of following all kildare football teams and hopefully some success will come our way  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  Happy Christmas and  Peaceful and Healthy New Year....CILL DARA ABU.....
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:52 am

Best wishes to all posters, even those few who annoy me and think I'm deluded at times! It's obvious that all here are passionate Kildare supporters who only want the best for Kildare football.
I honestly believe we will get the rewards we deserve in the near future if we keep producing the young players that we are doing.
Enjoy the next few weeks and roll on the O'Byrne Cup.
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:02 am

Happy Christmas all and best for the New Year.

I wish all the best to the Kildare teams,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, except when the opposition are OFFALY ! ! ! ! ! !! !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:37 am

Happy and peaceful Christmas to one and all. I've had some serious dust ups over the last few months and I expect there will be more. But no quarter was asked or given so you can only respect those posters even if you disagree with them.

Here's to a successful year for the County.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:43 am

Seasons greetings all. Hoping 2014 brings health and happiness to all and maybe a new dawn with Jason Ryan an Co. Cill Dara Abu!!!!
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:54 am

Genuine Tweets from KFM tonight!!

Niall Kelly & Eamonn Callaghan recently had hip surgery, while Eoin Doyle had both hips operated on. All three face a few months recovery.

Peter Kelly had surgery on his knee, but will hope to be fit for TMH's All Ireland semi-final.

Keith Cribbin & Alan Smith have undergone groin surgery & will miss the O'Byrne Cup, but both should be available for start of the league.

Fionn Dowling is fully recovered from tonsil op & back training. Johnny Byrne is due to have wrist op & is likely to miss the O'Byrne Cup.

Conor Mellet has ongoing knee issues. He has still to return to full training. Tommy O'Neill should return to full training in new year.

Ray Cahill currently has a hip injury and is unable to train, while Monasterevan's Paul Kelly broke his nose last week.

Judging by that update a mix of new & experience should be expected in O'Byrne Cup & early stages of Allianz Football League.

One chink of light is while he will have his hands full with new arrivals, we expect Johnny Doyle to be wearing white in 2014.

Well after all that (whew! - someone has been saving those up) - hope all posters have a great Christmas and let's hope for a really great 2014.
Back to top Go down
OutTheGap
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:09 am

Wow - that's some injury list. Best of luck and speedy recovery to all those players who had operations.

Great news about Johnny playing on in 2014.

Happy Christmas to one and all. Here's hoping 2014 is a successful year for Kildare.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Happy Christmas and a Safe and peaceful New year to ye all. I hope everybody in Kildare has a nice break. Here's to 2014. Please god we will have a successful Year all across the board. Up Kildare!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:16 am

On a more sober note i'd like to offer my sympathy to the family of the late Emmett McConville who passed away on xmas morning. Emmett served as chairman of Kildare Southboard for many years and was still involved with the Southboard up to this year. I think Emmett was a former chairman of Moorefield gaa. An true gaa man, he supported many different clubs in Kildare through sponsorship without question over many years and he will be sadly missed. Condolences to his family and friends
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:48 am

+ 1.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:24 pm

+ 1, a huge loss and thoughts are with his family.
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:30 am

1'd like to add to the condolences offered for Emmett McConville, he was an absolute gentleman and a true gael. He will be sadly missed and fondly remembered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas   Happy Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas
Page 1 of 1