Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Armagh Manager

Go down 
+9
Botch
Gaa1928
SeamusMurphy
nuxer
Westside
LillieLad
jim
Taibi
tomoneillandhissisteranne
13 posters
AuthorMessage
tomoneillandhissisteranne
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:04 am

Well there's a surprise then........not !
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:52 am

New Armagh Manager Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMYPOpepLNUlZEXSJkRietTiFjspOW1TCrok9Uft-5muLW8z2F
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:04 am

I do Taibi. The best of luck to kieran if he takes it. He brought kildare along way and I if I met him I'd thank him for that and wish him the very best of luck.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Best of luck to McGeeney seems to have done a hell of a job already with them considering they got to the quarter finals.
Back to top Go down
Westside
Intercounty
Intercounty

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Unfortunately it looks like Ryan is going to undo all that good work.
Back to top Go down
nuxer
Intermediate
Intermediate
nuxer

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:28 am

what else can you see in this crystal ball of yours
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 am

There was a very obvious improvement in Armagh since He joined them.. and they have gone above us in the Rankings Id say.
Back to top Go down
Westside
Intercounty
Intercounty

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:58 am

nuxer wrote:

No crystal ball needed. There is discontent in the squad and I know a number of players would like to see a new manager in.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 am

Westside wrote:
nuxer wrote:

No crystal ball needed. There is discontent in the squad and I know a number of players would like to see a new manager in.

I have never been involved with a squad where this was no discontent. As the song goes ' players are only happy when their playing'.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 am

Not sure about that. Usually if training is going well and the team is playing well there is not much discontent. Players don't mind if the player playing ahead of him is playing better. Its when they are not playing better and they still are not getting a run is when the shit begins to happen.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
There was a very obvious improvement in Armagh since He joined them.. and they have gone above us in the Rankings Id say.

Seamus were they not relegated to Div 3 this year.......
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:58 am

overthebar wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:

Seamus were they not relegated to Div 3 this year.......
Ah they also got to an All Ireland Quarter final and lost only by a point to Donegal.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Thanks lillieLad.. an Alloy at last  I love you 
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 am

Spot on Jim & Seamus , well said, It'll be a long time before we are at that stage again, but best of luck to Kieran and Armagh, at least he'll be fully appreciated up there, we have the County Board to console ourselves with........
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:47 am

Indeed he may well be KILL BILL, and in fairness it only took them 7 years to give him a shot at it, you'd think considering the greatness of the man some county board would have given him a chance... oh wait a minute one did, come to think of it they gave him six shots at it, how stupid were they giving a novice an even break. F--k them all out sure they have no interest in Kildare football their only in it for the glory, oh wait another minute, what f--king glory ??
 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:53 am

I'm sure all here wish him well and accept he gave his all for Kildare in those 6 years and he certainly did improve us. No need to bad mouth him now or make silly predictions about Ryan dragging us down again.
Ryan has been a disappointment so far but he was within seconds of getting us to a Q/F and that was considered an achievement in the recent past.
McGeeney made a serious error in his treatment of club football and in the end that was what cost him his job. Pity as he could have done well with the new wave of young players we have now. Let's see can he take Armagh to the next level and an Ulster title.
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:18 pm

I would wish him no ill will at all and would be quite sure he has a similar sentiment towards Kildare. I hold Ryan in the same regard that I held McGeeney in his first year, I will give the man time but not my undying loyalty, that I reserve for Kildare GAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Armagh Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Armagh Manager   New Armagh Manager Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Armagh Manager
Page 1 of 1