Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KFM Sports podcasts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inexile
Senior
Senior

KFM Sports podcasts Empty
PostSubject: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:30 am

Lads

I'm curious - do KFM Still do the sports podcasts.

For a few years there during the McGeeney era, the podcasts were as regular as clockwork and it was great to be able to catch up on the after match interviews and suchlike.

Then around the time McGeeney departed they moved the podcasts to podomatic.com and from then on as far as I can make out publishing the podcasts seems to have become very erratic with very few GAA ones available.

Are KFM Sport still publishing podcasts somewhere else or have they given up? Curious to know
Back to top Go down
Morrissey
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:32 pm

They seem to be putting them on Soundcloud now, a valuable outlet for people who missed it the first time.

https://soundcloud.com/kfmradiokildare
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Can anyone advise.. I used to be able to "listen live" kfm matches etc on my phone, but now it won't connect. . Have tried on a different phone also with no joy.
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:35 pm

Thanks for that Morrissey. I'll check it out when I get home.

Seamus - I use an app called tunein radio which is available on Windows android and iPhone phones, I even have it on my pansonic tv. I get KFM no bother on it.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:28 am

Cheers for that
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:44 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
Can anyone advise.. I used to be able to "listen live" kfm matches etc on my phone, but now it won't connect. . Have tried on a different phone also with no joy.

Have you got the actual KFM app on your phone? If you're trying to get it through the website on your phone it probably won't work but usually the app itself is very good.
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:19 am

Radioplayer is another App that I use on iPhone and works very well for all the Irish stations
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:05 pm

Downloaded tunein radio as advised by inexile., and it picks up loads of stations including kfm. Crisis averted tnx folk's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KFM Sports podcasts   KFM Sports podcasts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KFM Sports podcasts
Page 1 of 1