Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aintree grand national

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

aintree grand national Empty
PostSubject: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 pm

anyone good tips for this race
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Don't really have much of an idea but I'd have a bit of a fancy for Big Fella Thanks
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 pm

baby run should go close today after iots disappointed in fallins 2 fences out at cheltenham......im sure they will be looking to make amends today!!!! 3:40 aintree 7/2
Back to top Go down
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 am

I fancy Silver by Nature for the National. Tharawaat 4.50 today and Orsippus in the last today
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:52 am

walsheman wrote:
baby run should go close today after iots disappointed in fallins 2 fences out at cheltenham......im sure they will be looking to make amends today!!!! 3:40 aintree 7/2
booom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 am

Raging I never did that walsheman. Had a few quid on him in Chel and he was very unlucky.

I'm going with Bluesea Cracker for the National. I thought I heard that JP bought him recently from a crowd in Midleton but not 100% about that. Google might tell me.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 am

hawker wrote:
Raging I never did that walsheman. Had a few quid on him in Chel and he was very unlucky.

I'm going with Bluesea Cracker for the National. I thought I heard that JP bought him recently from a crowd in Midleton but not 100% about that. Google might tell me.
if thats the one with andy mcnamara on it,then ur spot on about j.p buying it!!!

fancy quito de la roque tomorrow,russell rides,top horse!!
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:03 am

had Baby Run and Quito myself, Master Minded was a steal too....

I mentioned Big Fella Thanks... I'll also be on Arbor Supreme, a length behind The Midnight Club, better in the weights and double the price
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 am

get on willie mulllins tomorrow in the last race!!
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 pm

That's a good shout walsheman - machine. Ruby told me early last month he didn't think he'd win in Cheltenham because he was too quick and mightn't stay but for Aintree, Punchestown etc, and when he'd go hurdling, he'd make his followers a lot of money. And I see he's napped him in his column today in the Examiner.

My third National horse will be Becauseicouldn'tsee
Back to top Go down
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 pm

I like the look of Oscer time & Skipper Brigs in the national and also as walshman says Mullins in the last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aintree grand national   aintree grand national Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aintree grand national
Page 1 of 1