Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under 14 challenge game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steno
Junior C
Junior C

Under 14 challenge game Empty
PostSubject: Under 14 challenge game   Under 14 challenge game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 am

Hi lads, first time poster,

I'm looking for a friendly game for an Under 14 football team based in Dublin 15 in the next week. We are in Division 7 and in a top 5 play off for the league and have a bye in the first round which is on thursday, would be looking for someone in and around the same level. We can't find a club in Dublin available to play us and from Kildare orignally so thought I might try here. Was wondering if there is a mentor of an Under 14 team or anymore know of one who would be looking for a challenge game and could drop me a pm. We are happy enough to travel out. I

Apologies admins if this post against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Under 14 challenge game   Under 14 challenge game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 pm

steno wrote:

I'm looking for a friendly game for an Under 14 football team based in Dublin 15 in the next week. We are in Division 7 and in a top 5 play off for the league and have a bye in the first round which is on thursday, would be looking for someone in and around the same level. We can't find a club in Dublin available to play us and from Kildare orignally so thought I might try here. Was wondering if there is a mentor of an Under 14 team or anymore know of one who would be looking for a challenge game and could drop me a pm. We are happy enough to travel out. I

Unfortunelty the U14 league/championship is over this time of year , as the U13 has started and U 15 league shall start soon , give me till this evening , i shall see if our 13s are busy and some of our u15 are around who are also 14 s
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Under 14 challenge game   Under 14 challenge game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:04 am

vodafone2011 wrote:
steno wrote:

Unfortunelty the U14 league/championship is over this time of year , as the U13 has started and U 15 league shall start soon , give me till this evening , i shall see if our 13s are busy and some of our u15 are around who are also 14 s

I have ask down around the club , be unfortunately they wouldn't be able to accommodate a friendly
Back to top Go down
steno
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Under 14 challenge game   Under 14 challenge game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:44 am

Ok sure thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Horsebox
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Under 14 challenge game   Under 14 challenge game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 pm

surely you can find some team in dublin, from my pov it is a waste of time bringing a group of lads down to kildare for a friendly especially at that age group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under 14 challenge game   Under 14 challenge game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under 14 challenge game
Page 1 of 1