Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Flag

Go down 
+18
Ogie
ChopperDalton
Come on the Boys in Blue
sillycow
Jimmy winning matches
lilywhites on tour
FearBan
overthebar
white hope
rgb
carburyman
Stonecold
gaaman
flourman
peile
walsheman
Sam1928
lilypremier
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

Forum Flag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Yeah, great look to it.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:25 am

What game was that picture taken at?
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:54 am

kildare v wexford in Carlow from '09 I reckon
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 am

Navan???
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 am

name game correctly and win a kildare polo shirt
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:22 am

well well - look what the cat dragged in Smile

Welcome back fone.
Back to top Go down
lilypremier
Senior
Senior
lilypremier

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:48 am

in carlow
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Yes it was Carlow.

The flag has been to Aughrim, Portlaoise and Newbridge as well by me. Flourman brought it to Croker.

Its a shameful return. Should have seen a lot more action.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 am

... And was placed on the Market House all last summer - and will be again when we beat Dublin Smile

Unless somebody has better plans for it.
Back to top Go down
sillycow
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 pm

maybe it could be hung on one of the motorway bridges for the summer, so everyone travelling through the county can see it.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:15 pm

flourman wrote:
... And was placed on the Market House all last summer - and will be again when we beat Dublin Smile

Unless somebody has better plans for it.

Yeah you could do your bit for the environment Laughing

1:it could be shredded and recycled as kleenex tissue paper for the monday morning BLUES , Sad

2:it could be use to indicate You SURRENDER after been pounded by goals and points on Sunday , affraid

3:it could be used as camoflauge to go into hiding when the bad snowy weather set in around winter , rendeer

4:it could be use to cover up the strewn bodies of lillywhite players lying around croker , they wont have to wear ID tags to
identify who they are as its is written on it , pale

5: better still bring it to a tailor ,it would be great for knocking out a few POLO shirts
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Vodafone there's an awful stink coming up the liffey and all around croker. But White Power will sort it out on sunday when we flush 'The Jacks'.
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:29 pm

[quote="vodafone2011"]
peile wrote:
Vodafone there's an awful stink coming up the liffey and all around croker. But White Power will sort it out on sunday when we flush 'The Jacks'.

Not if we Spread the manure/sillage on your clean linen first Laughing , and you know where the Liffey orginates and flows through ,i would say this is the source of that fowl smell and all the BS talk , do they have jack's in kildare , you wouldn't think that when your in st conleth's??? ,sure if ye kildare lads saw a jacks you would probably be fighting over it as you would think its a big cup af Tae and you would probably thump the lard out of each other for the lump of swiss roll in it

lol!

Forum Flag - Page 2 Th_toi10[/quo

The Liffey orginates in Kippure Co Wicklow, whats Wicklow got to do with this...
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:26 pm

If it smells like shit, if it looks like shit, it must be shit.

Stay classy San Diego Vodafone

Forum Flag - Page 2 Ron_burgundy
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:03 am

[quote="ChopperDalton"]
vodafone2011 wrote:
peile wrote:

Not if we Spread the manure/sillage on your clean linen first Laughing , and you know where the Liffey orginates and flows through ,i would say this is the source of that fowl smell and all the BS talk , do they have jack's in kildare , you wouldn't think that when your in st conleth's??? ,sure if ye kildare lads saw a jacks you would probably be fighting over it as you would think its a big cup af Tae and you would probably thump the lard out of each other for the lump of swiss roll in it

lol!

Forum Flag - Page 2 Th_toi10[/quo

The Liffey orginates in Kippure Co Wicklow, whats Wicklow got to do with this...

Simple the liffey is pure in wicklow , then flows though Kildare and turns brown , so as sam says If it smells like shit, if it looks like shit, it must be shit. Wink
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 am

vodafone2011 wrote:
Sam1928 wrote:
If it smells like shit, if it looks like shit, it must be shit.

Stay classy San Diego Vodafone

Forum Flag - Page 2 Ron_burgundy

And that come from a Member of a classy Club , who bitch about following the rule book , then break the rule book ,

Like striking a member of the opposition before the game , whinging because the refs name wasnt in irish , attacking refs in tunnells , playing illegal players

Now thats sheer class Laughing

Here is a rule book familiar to your club

Forum Flag - Page 2 Classy10

Last edited by vodafone2011 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

What has Moorefield got to do with this? Join the pathetic small list of members who cant resist a pop at every opportunity. Theres no need for it.

You are the one who posted a picture of a turd. Probably because its stuff like that which permeates most of your posts. Maybe I just dont get your humour or stories about sheep and goats and wolves and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:33 pm

What a knobhead
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks be to jayzus. I thought it was just me.

He puts a picture of Brogan and another lad on the radio doing an interview with the Leinster Cup and I think he thinks we all fall round the place laughing and say something agricultural like "That vodafone's a divil" or else get really mad and swear virtual revenge.

It has become clear to me that we have different senses of humour.

No doubt he will accuse me of being a dry-arse and put up a picture of the Sahara desert or something.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Sam1928 wrote:
What has Moorefield got to do with this? Join the pathetic small list of members who cant resist a pop at every opportunity. Theres no need for it.

You are the one who posted a picture of a turd. Probably because its stuff like that which permeates most of your posts. Maybe I just dont get your humour or stories about sheep and goats and wolves and stuff.

Sam
Get it right and stop fabricating !! It was a picture of a toilet which was the subject matter at the time ! , I knew you didnt know what a jacks was .

And if memory is serves me correct , You brought up the subject matter of S..t Right !!! Do you not remember this CLASSY comment

If it smells like shit, if it looks like shit, it must be shit. so i think your effiency in effluent surpass you , if you are so absent minded

As they say in australia " I couldn't give a rat arse " what your opinion is on wolves ,goats, sheep and alike , dont read it if it too complex !!

This moorefield slagging really iritates you WHY , is there truth to it ?? you must be a effing nightmare at club games , i assumed your were thick skinned , so ok You not , no more !!! as obviously you take it to much to heart Sad ,

If i was to get emotionally attached about all things flung at me here and in general , i would be in C wing in Naas, every hear expression " water off a ducks back" , i strongly advise it , like i have said to you on numerous occasions the secret is , Idea , you dont have to admire my humour dont read it !! ignore it Wink

Build a fence and get over it , jump over it , you can certainly give it ! but but by god you cant take it , MRS WTF

Stones
Yeah i am really offended by your comment Wink your sole contribution to life no less , but i suppose anything more than a sentences from you is a lifetime achievement , you have as much intellect as a budgie smuggler "Google it"

Rgb
As for Bernard Brogan with the Delaney Cup the other fella with is his brother ALAN ,I assumed as a genuine gael like you would have copped that even the Moores would know that ( and thats not a swipe at Moorefield Wink its a nomadic tribe which moves around the sahara) Wink , the photo was in jest in regards to newstalk under estimation of kildare, as another poster pointed out. by the way a little secret , Idea , i never ask you to admire my humour dont read it !! ignore it Wink and i have made you aware of this in the past also numerously

A little pic in the spirit of the post , keeping it argricultural Wink

Forum Flag - Page 2 Images12
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 pm

lol! bounce Suspect cheers geek down with that sort of thing there vodafone, your upsetting the locals.......... tongue
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:16 pm

I actually don't read your posts- it's just hard to avoid the pictures. Maybe I should throw in a few smileys and make people laugh....maybe a picture of someone laughing.

You rock on there vodafone- I'm sure you're hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Surely some of the most sensitive bunch ever...
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:39 pm

No time for thread hi-jackers and wafflers
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Ah no, I'm not offended Ogie. Just don't get the humour. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Flag   Forum Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Flag
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next