Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meath's Demise

Go down 
+19
Ogie
Botch
Flamingo
Highball
kickingking
tomcruise
peile
Rex
KILL BILL
Ohtoohtobe
shortgrass
Stonecold
TommyKeegan
fargo
standhimup
stanley
lilywhites on tour
Taibi
Come on the Boys in Blue
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meath's Demise    Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 am

Someone said to me when I emigrated and it's the wisest piece of advice I was given at the time
"if you are abroad and things dont go well for you, you can always come home...if you are at home and it doesn't work out for you, then you're f**ked"...

I dont know the ins and outs of the Joe Sheridan story so I might be showing my ignorance here, but if he went abroad to try and make himself a better living, it didnt work out for him and he wanted to come home and get back into his old life, who are we to make a mockery of that?

"Had I so publically packed my bags and "emigrated" for work reasons I think I'd stick it out Little longer than "drive it into big Joe", my pride wouldn't allow me to return so soon."
this above comment whoever made it is an absolute Disgrace. It is easy to hide behind an avator in a anonymous forum and come out with that kind of tripe. No-one gives a sh*t about your pride, publicly slating a guy anonymously online leads me to suggest you have none!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Meath's Demise    Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 am

Your only getting fed up because you are arguing over things that were never said and now that you are being pulled up on them you've got the hump. If you think for one minute you were going to state things that I did not say and expect no rebuttal then you are naive.

I would have thought a man of your grasp of the English language would know better than to try and put words in some ones mouth.
Obviously not by you childish exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meath's Demise    Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
Charming Fionn. Right lads, I've enough of some people on this site. Hoping for great summer of GAA and for Kildare. I'll leave others on here to cluelessly question our hurlers, the media industry, journalism and anything else that insults Kildare in slightest. Cill Dara Abu.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out TK.

It was fairly obvious from the word go that he was never "emigrating" wingback, such were my comments.

I have no pride. You're bang on there.
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Meath's Demise    Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 am

Stonecold wrote:
I live in Meath, I have to listen to them everyday, I commented at the time when Big Joe left about watching this space. It wasn't about work. Like Colm O'Rourke wrote in last Sunday weeks Indo they believe, rightly or wrongly, that they should be in AI final every year. They believe that have the best 6 forwards in the country and all they lack is a mid-field.

But their demise is our fault or should I say Ollie Lyons fault. Bad Oillie bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Lads, all this talk about martyrs and debating who and what it is !

Stonecold is a REAL martyr ! Living and working and listening to Meathmen ALL the time !! Don't know how he does it ! Can we get back to Meath's demise, which is a really good topic ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meath's Demise    Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 am

peile wrote:
Stonecold wrote:
I live in Meath, I have to listen to them everyday, I commented at the time when Big Joe left about watching this space. It wasn't about work. Like Colm O'Rourke wrote in last Sunday weeks Indo they believe, rightly or wrongly, that they should be in AI final every year. They believe that have the best 6 forwards in the country and all they lack is a mid-field.

But their demise is our fault or should I say Ollie Lyons fault. Bad Oillie bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Lads, all this talk about martyrs and debating who and what it is !

Stonecold is a REAL martyr ! Living and working and listening to Meathmen ALL the time !! Don't know how he does it ! Can we get back to Meath's demise, which is a really good topic ?

The topic is a fallacy peile and I would fear them in Croker come championship.
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Meath's Demise    Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 am

We have a fear no matter who we're playing..Louth, Wicklow, Offaly never mind Meath. Kildare are a better team than Meath. They've proved it before and will do again.
Back to top Go down
Admin3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meath's Demise    Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 am

Ok lad open your pressure valves. Although feisty and of polarising opinions it was kept within the limits which is good. Can we keep it that way please.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meath's Demise    Meath's Demise  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meath's Demise
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3