Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders

Go down 
+24
murof
lollypop
kelf
Bān go Lēir
Come on the Boys in Blue
the young lad
overthebar
Highball
SeamusMurphy
Ogie
flourman
Big Full Back
Jimmy winning matches
losthope
Son of Sarsfields
kickingking
steviegenius
Dido
Athyman
topcat
tomcruise
Taibi
Fear An Geata
Muller
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 pm

only 5 euro in on saturday for replay
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Round Towers 3-08 Celbridge 0-10

County Minor Champions cheers , lets hope to see a few Towers players get a chance at County level Suspect after today critic's and experts answered Wink

Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Photo11

Last edited by vodafone2012 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Well done Towers, pity you have such a chip on your shoulder voda
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Unbelievable by Vodafone. You'd actually be delighted for them and then that crap comes out and you actually feel just a little bit sorry they one. It's terrible when you can't actually be happy you won. It's one thing using perceived slights as motivation but to keep it going and actually begin to believe it!! Not healthy
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Ogie wrote:
Unbelievable by Vodafone. You'd actually be delighted for them and then that crap comes out and you actually feel just a little bit sorry they one. It's terrible when you can't actually be happy you won. It's one thing using perceived slights as motivation but to keep it going and actually begin to believe it!! Not healthy

Sleep Sleep

WTF Evil or Very Mad

As i have said Questions Answered empathically !!!!

And I stand by my accertion , maybe some of these lads will now get a chance at county

Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:48 pm

vodafone2012 wrote:
Ogie wrote:

WTF Evil or Very Mad

So much for well done from you , deflecting your distain for the club Suspect

Ah read it again horse... confirming the lack of credibility surrounding claims of bias against the club by county minor selectors when you perceive disdain for the club in that comment. I known loads of Towers lads and get on fierce well with them. So you may stop peddling those lies. It's called 'deflecting'.

Nobody can say they didn't deserve it. Tough on Celbridge but great for South Kildare and a huge boost for Towers. There'll be some action for the gasuns in Tigers tonight!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Ogie wrote:
vodafone2012 wrote:
Ogie wrote:

WTF Evil or Very Mad

So much for well done from you , deflecting your distain for the club Suspect

Ah read it again horse... confirming the lack of credibility surrounding claims of bias against the club by county minor selectors when you perceive disdain for the club in that comment. I known loads of Towers lads and get on fierce well with them. So you may stop peddling those lies. It's called 'deflecting'.

Nobody can say they didn't deserve it. Tough on Celbridge but great for South Kildare and a huge boost for Towers. There'll be some action for the gasuns in Tigers tonight!

Writing comments i havent made now Priceless Laughing

Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Untitl10

Agree on the last comment , and well derseved , how would i have distain for my own club Laughing , total crap !!! , as for county , lets say few have been ignored in the past , but it shall be very hard Now !! to continue trend Wink
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Well done to Towers.

Who of their team who are Minor in 2013 have they nominated for County Minor ?

And its not the first time a club has won the minor without any county minors.
Back to top Go down
lollypop
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:23 pm

vodafone2012 wrote:
Round Towers 3-08 Celbridge 0-10

County Minor Champions cheers , lets hope to see a few Towers players get a chance at County level Suspect after today critic's and experts answered Wink

Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Photo11

congrats towers on another great performance , huge neutral support again in newbridge . jasus vodafone can u give it a rest , between devolpment squads and minor trials i counted 9 of

de startin 15 who got a chance in .at county level .
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:46 pm

It's quite possible that none of the Towers lads impressed in the trials. Often minor teams improve dramatically after a few wins and people quickly forget that they were not always that good. A good example of that was the Longford minors of 2010. They lost their opening game to Offaly by 23 points but got a second chance and beat a very good Kildare team to reach the final where they beat none other than Offaly! Towers a obviously have progressed greatly over the season and have shown great character to come through to win. Instead of harping on about their non selection you should be happy with their achievments and join with the rest of us in hoping the progress to U21 and senior and bring long overdue sucess to Kildare.
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 am

In the stand today cheering on towers and absolutely delighted for the young lads i know on the panel, logged on tonight and after reading vodafones constant whinging about whatever gripe he has at a particular time i'm asking myself was i cheering on the wrong team. 3 words vodafone " build a bridge " 2013 is another year. You should be asking yourself how many of these young superstars can i get into my senior team for next year, fcuk the county team. Club first !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Ted, with all due respect. Who are you to tell anybody what they should or shouldn't be asking themselves?! This forum is full of people who are of the same opinion, that being that county panels are more about what club you hail from rather than your ability!
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 pm

That must be your opinion BTA.........any experience i have had with county panels over the years, the club that any players came from had nothing to do with a player being on a county panel or not....had you a bad experience when you were younger...... affraid ...... Wink Wink .....
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Wouldn't agree with that at all BTA i'vs always found a good spread of clubs throughout most panels. Think there is a few towers lads on various developement squads this year. While none of them made the minor panel i dont believe there is bias at all, as someone alluded to it in a previous post players can improve throughout the championship.

After the year that RT have had i dont think trying to get them into the kildare jersey should be their priority its getting as many of the older lads onto their senior panel is what they should be trying to do. A super end to the year for them
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Not my experience at all thanks. Clane have been big contributors to the county panels throughout our history. One of the reasons why we lead the way in Kildare senior championships!
I wouldn't expect a Dub to know much about that tho Ted Smile

Im just pointing out that many people have complained here in the past about their club being ignored on county panels - rightly or wrongly!
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Many !!!, from what I've read it's just yourself and Voda, as some said earlier 9 of the team have been involved in development squads and I am personally aware of one who did not go in when asked as he was committed to other sports which is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:57 pm

BTA dub ?? If i was i'd be cheering on Celbridge Razz
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Well done to the Towers Lads, well deserved victory in fairness.
Some strange decisions from the Celbridge Management.
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:20 pm

congrats to Towers they showed huge hunger and commitment over the season and great work by the management in bringing it all together. strangely enough having no county players helped in the long run as they had all their players for the full season, of course if a certain young man had got his transfer the argument over having no one on the panel wouldn't be taking place
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:38 am

fatherted wrote:
BTA dub ?? If i was i'd be cheering on Celbridge Razz
Learn your map!! celbridge is in kildare. get it right!!
Also well done to towers!!
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Well done to Round Towers who won the Leinster Minor league yesterday, beating Eire Og (Carlow) in the final.
Back to top Go down
Bān go Lēir
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Well done Towers!! thats great for the county!! Fully deserved!!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Congrats Lads, Great achievment for the Town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders   Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intermediate, Minor and Senior Deciders
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3