Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clonmullin
Junior A
Junior A
clonmullin

GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday   GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Hey

Just a note for anyone who goes to the games with fellow ticket holders ... for the two games in Croker last year you got your seat number as you entered the stile so that if two or more ticket holders wanted to sit together there was no issue.

For some reason this year they have allocatted individual seats to individual ticket holders - so myself and the brother are 10 seats apart!! There'll probably be plenty of horse trading of seats on the day but just in case you weren't aware.

I contacted Croke Park and they can facilitate people sitting together but only if you contact them the Monday before a game - how you're meant to know that when the FAQ section of the website states
Quote :
“If reserved seating does apply you will be provided with your seat number as you enter the venue via the Season Stile so if you enter the venue together you can sit together. If your team makes it to the All-Ireland Final and you are eligible for tickets the GAA Ticket Office can arrange for groups to sit together at the Final”
I've no idea
Back to top Go down
racer
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday   GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Thats for that Clonmullin.....only for you, I didnt know that you had to print out your ticket beforehand!!! Its a pity about splitting up the seats, but I suppose they must be expecting a near full capacity for the game??
Back to top Go down
Dinny Breen
Senior
Senior
Dinny Breen

PostSubject: Re: GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday   GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:01 pm

I got two seats together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday   GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAA Season ticket holders - Croker this Saturday
Page 1 of 1