Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Championship

Go down 
+72
Kildare98
TommyKeegan
SeamusMurphy
LillieLad
bigball
Borderline
OutTheGap
jobluts
kelf
PMA
Kildaretothebone
midfieldmaestro
Tjmm
Sam1928
All down the line
kildarecat
ALLO ALLO
Highball
ndog
Fear An Geata
whiteaswhite
murof
Lillywhite88
totalgaa
lillyboy
intheback
Flamingo
realmoore
the young lad
lilywhites on tour
Pkmie
overthebar
BangItWide
Frankel
micky murphy
shoeshine
Botch
centreback
steviegenius
parcel
Rex
ABLUESHADEOFWHITE
Hang sangich
johnsmyth
jim
lily4fr
Caprea
Hereallweek
White Bridge
jj
Horsebox
Hurlerbehindtheditch
teedee
flourman
kildaregaa365
lomond
Westside
Jimmy winning matches
Taibi
archie
Celbridgelad
Cilldara_2000
Ogie
Gaa1928
lilysavage
jimmers
TheHulkHoganCowardFund
sarsno1
kickingking
Shergar
Big Full Back
Lily8
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

Club Championship - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 4:14 am

They are a bunch of twats – there, I've said it again.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 am

Minor league's start Sunday Morning at 12.. I'll have to take out the Family Jet to make Ballyshannon.
Back to top Go down
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Goodman Haunted calling player names behind a keyboard I'm sure you would have no problem saying it to there face...
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 4:52 am

There is at least one current Kildare panelist who went to a private school and played rugby for them.
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 am

kickingking wrote:
There is at least one current Kildare panelist who went to a private school and played rugby for them.

Good to see he saw the error of his ways
Back to top Go down
sarsno1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:26 am

fone wrote:
Shergar wrote:
Results dictate perception. At 6 points each late on, and given Moorefield's track record in finishing matches strongly, Ross Glavin looks to have got it spot on. Lose by a goal, when there could have been a free the other way shortly before that, and he got it tactically wrong. Football wise I thought Moorefield were over-matched going into the game and if Moorefield pushed on against 14 men as Tom is suggesting Corofin would have buried them on the counter-attack (remember the damage Ian Burke's pace did against our under 21s in '13). They kept it tight and gave themselves the best chance of winning. I don't blame them for that.

Can we give Liam Healy a break. Those of us not of a Moorefield persuasion would love to have him in our defence. Would love to see him get game-time with the county team as well.
how did Healy not make Panel for Championship last year
The confey full forward scored 7 points off him in the first round of the championship  in the drawn game.might have something to do with it .
good player though. deserves a 2nd go at it. had a great year after
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 9:07 am

Healy had an excellent game in County semi v Athy. Was on a good player in Eaton and didn't give him a kick of it.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Having watched Healy incident back in slow motion, there's not enough there to say he dived. Entirely possible a knee/shin accidentally grazed his head. He should be given the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
jobluts
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Who actually cares if he dived.All this BS about sportsmanship me bollox.If some kildare player took a dive to win a title of some sort I'd take it all day. If not your deluded. Look at the Dubs last minute antics against Mayo.Win at all costs.
Back to top Go down
sarsno1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:33 am

jobluts wrote:
Who actually cares if he dived.All this BS about sportsmanship me bollox.If some kildare player took a dive to win a title of some sort I'd take it all day. If not your deluded. Look at the Dubs last minute antics against Mayo.Win at all costs.
well said .very true.
Back to top Go down
Shergar
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 2:43 am

So after that club final does TK still think Moorefield should have pushed on and played a nice open game with Corofin? Ross Gavin a lot wiser than given credit for after the semi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Championship   Club Championship - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Championship
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32