Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naming rights for Hawkfield

Go down 
+2
Rex
Jimmy winning matches
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Naming rights for Hawkfield  Empty
PostSubject: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 9:12 am

Manguard plus are naming partner to Hawkfield centre of Excellence

Will be known as Manguard plus Kildare Gaa centre of Excellence
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 9:50 am

Grand that they sold the name, but I'll still call it Hawkfield
Back to top Go down
sarsno1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:26 am

Manguard No Scoreboard or Coffee Available Park . 
Has a ring to it
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 1:58 am

Unrelated I know but reading this morning the costs of preparing our county teams went up €120k to €750k.. need a few more of these deals I suspect just to stand still financially.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 6:28 pm

I suppose there was the addition of a training camp this year and we were in the championship slightly longer but that seems a huge increase over 500% in the course of one year!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 pm

I presume thats gone up €120000 as in €620000 to €750000. In the grand scheme of intercounty teams its not near the top teams who regularly break the 1 million barrier. It must also be said that the finances of the County are in far better shape, in fact according to the Leader a few weeks ago they are quite healthy. In saying that I haven't heard how the convention went last Thursday, but considering the last few years no news us good news.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:14 pm

topcat wrote:
I suppose there was the addition of a training camp this year and we were in the championship slightly longer but that seems a huge increase over 500% in the course of one year!
players fund that trip to Portugal from boxing event they had. Main reason for every county this year they increase the player mileage from 0.50 cent to 0.65cent this year
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:39 am

Not just us but the black hole of GAA money given the standard of much intercounty is grim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naming rights for Hawkfield    Naming rights for Hawkfield  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naming rights for Hawkfield
Page 1 of 1