Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets

Go down 
+3
rgb
koko39
gaaweb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Empty
PostSubject: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 am

Before I get in trouble I know I've mentioned this on the Tickets for down thread but I think it's worth advertising. As all money raised goes back into the development of the county team.

Membership of club kildare is as follows
Membership, €300, entitles you to yearly membership, free into all matches that Kildare are taking part in - within the county,
1 Club Kildare jackets with option to purchase a second 80euro,
Option to purchase 2 tickets for all game sin croke park, incl. All-Ireland.
Attendance to senior football training - family night for members. (taking place next Tuesday for current members)
2 car stickers.

If you don't have €300 you can join the draw for 4 All-Ireland Tickets plus a range of other prizes's for a tenner. The draw takes place on the 13th of September and tickets are currently available from all clubs and the office in St. Conleths.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 am

HI gaaweb, I don't think we get optioin of all Ireland Tickets!! There's a bit of discussion going on about this at the moment. Also have you ever been to one of the met the teams nights? What happens? and would there be many there? Do I need to bring my pass?
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 am

I think koko is right...it's only up to semi-final afaik. JD says it on KFM too...
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 am

Its strange actually , because the letter with last year's membership said tickets for all Ireland we included but this year it only said to Semi Final. I'd be very VERY annoyed if we didn't get at least one ticket!!
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 am

gaaweb, thanks for the info. Will get myself a few tickets.
Back to top Go down
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Lads I've put in a query about All-Ireland tickets being available to buy for club kildare members and was told that that was always the arrangement with the county board, but they are just checking query to confirm. Will let ye know as soon as I do.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:29 pm

What was always the arrangement gaaweb. That it was up semi final or that Final tickets should we get there will be available.

If it was the former, there is something wrong because it was changed to go all the way to the final due to the season tickets coming online, if it's the latter then why are people trying to find out what's what.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about this at the moment.

Hopefully it will be cleared up soon.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Well if any one hears anything kepp us infomed
Back to top Go down
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:03 pm

JME wrote:
What was always the arrangement gaaweb. That it was up semi final or that Final tickets should we get there will be available.

If it was the former, there is something wrong because it was changed to go all the way to the final due to the season tickets coming online, if it's the latter then why are people trying to find out what's what.

JME it was always including the final.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Sweet, now all we have to do is get there.
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Any way of joining club kildare online?
Back to top Go down
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 pm

no you just need to email June Kelly and she will organise things for you
Mobile: 086 1050722 - Fax: 045 434274
Email: junekelly03@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down
sam10
Junior A
Junior A
sam10

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:44 pm

I've heard they are planning to set up an online membership form on the new web site but until then you need to contact June Kelly.
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks for that. Shame on the county board that there is no facility to do it online in my opinion but thats another matter entirely ..........
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm

gaaweb wrote:
JME wrote:

JME it was always including the final.

Hate to contradict you gaaweb but on the letter i got this year it definitely said tickets up to semi final... no mention of final..
Antway as I've said beofre we'l worry about it when we've beaten Down
Back to top Go down
sam10
Junior A
Junior A
sam10

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Just to let you know there was confirmation from the chairman of club Kildare on KFM today that all paid up members will be able to purchare 2 tickets for the All Ireland final.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 am

NOw all we have to do is get there!! Thanks for that Sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets   Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Kildare draw for All-Ireland tickets
Page 1 of 1