Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junior A weekend

Go down 
+8
walsheman
overthebar
mrblobby
lastline
Big Full Back
parcel
Frankel
totalgaa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
totalgaa
Senior
Senior

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

I know there is a big game on Saturday in Croker but there are also 5 big games for our Junior footballers this Sunday althought from the local leinster leader this unless you loooked at the fixture page you would not even know that they were takin place. Also suprised at lack of interest on this forum as I think a lot of posterrs are from Junior clubs. Anone any thoughts on how games will go here's my two pence worth

Robertstown v Grange : has to be Robertstown
Rathcoffey V Milltown : this will be closer than a lot of people think maybe a draw
Two Mile House v Rheban : House now back on course after a tricky start I will go for the House
Castlemitchell V Ardclough : This game on in Hawkfield and I will go for a second win for the Mitchell at this venue
Clogherinkoe V Cappagh : The cloghs div 2 games should stand to them and a victory on Sunday would almost see them gain a quarter final spot.
Back to top Go down
Frankel
Intercounty
Intercounty

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Robertstown v Grange : robertstown
Rathcoffey V Milltown : milltown
Two Mile House v Rheban : tmh
Castlemitchell V Ardclough : mitchells
Clogherinkoe V Cappagh : cloghs

be shocked if this isnt the way these matches pan out.
Back to top Go down
parcel
Senior
Senior

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am

Are cilldara doin betting for these games?
Only one I wouldn't be confident over is milltown and rathcoffey. Rathcoffey could win this one... Heard they shoulda bet the house in first round.

Browne,Darcy, Peter kelly all out for the house. Rheban could upset them too.

Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:36 am

jerry lawlor wrote:
Only one I wouldn't be confident over is milltown and rathcoffey. Rathcoffey could win this one... Heard they shoulda bet the house in first round.

Milltown playing Div 2 football and holding their own... Rathcoffey playing Div 3 and not going great so I can only see one result on paper.... I think Millrown will have 5-6 points to spare...
Back to top Go down
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 am

What's up with browne from tmh. Why he not lining out. What way will junior c/ship finish out now. Will it be over in early Sept this year
Back to top Go down
mrblobby
Senior
Senior

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Robertstown 2-12 Grange 1-8
Milltown0-20 Rathcoffey 3-7
Castlemitchell 3-17 Ardclough 0-2
Clogherinkoe 2-11 Cappagh 0-7
TMH 0-13 Rheban 0-4

TOM CROSS JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE
P W D L F A Diff Pts
Robertstown 3 3 0 0 56 25 +30 6
Two Mile House 3 2 1 0 40 29 +11 5
Castlemitchell 3 2 0 1 44 20 +24 4
Clogherinkoe 3 2 0 1 38 26 +12 4
Milltown 3 2 0 1 44 39 +5 4
Grangenolvan 3 1 0 2 32 36 -4 2
Cappagh 3 1 0 2 33 49 -16 2
Rheban 3 1 0 2 22 43 -21 2
Rathcoffey 3 0 1 2 35 45 -10 1
Ardclough 3 0 0 3 27 59 -32 0
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 pm

A lot of them games seem to be very one sided, the town, mitchells, the clocs, milltown and tmh look to be the front runners at this grade. how did the performance of the match officials go, hope they did a better job than some of the refs did at some of the qualifiers at the weekend...............
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Big Full Back wrote:
jerry lawlor wrote:

Milltown playing Div 2 football and holding their own... Rathcoffey playing Div 3 and not going great so I can only see one result on paper.... I think Millrown will have 5-6 points to spare...
spot on big fulll back
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:11 am

the milltown rathcoffey game was really good tight game and stupid referee cody decides to give two of the softest frees ive seen and send two lads off another referee making it all about him
Back to top Go down
TheBigFullForward
Senior
Senior

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 am

That milltown game was much closer than that the scoreline suggests
Back to top Go down
Muller
Intermediate
Intermediate

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 pm

some great scores takin in the milltown game. agreed the game was alot closer than the scoreline suggests. 20 points is savage scoring in a junior championship game. Christ even Geezer would be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:30 am

I was one the ones giving out about how badly they promoted the last round of the Junior but credit where its due to the county board this time round.
Got to see the 4 games in conleths and hawkfield.First 2 games were very good,and as someone else said they were closer than the scorelines suggest.
The 2 in hawlfield were poor enough as very one sided.Robertstown look unbeatable IMO.Very strong with good forwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junior A weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior A weekend   Junior A weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior A weekend
Page 1 of 1