Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chalky White and Kildare Mystery

Go down 
+15
Stonecold
midfieldmaestro
flourman
kildarecat
KFSAM
Onhisboot
the young lad
SeamusMurphy
lillyboy
wingback
BelieveToAchieve
Bad News Baba
Athyman
BigG
Dido
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

Chalky White and Kildare Mystery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalky White and Kildare Mystery   Chalky White and Kildare Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:40 am

I find it amazing to see how people use Chalky's inabilities as a stick to beat management with.
Chalky has never performed well enough to warrant a place in our starting 15. People here say they saw him play well once at training. What about management who have watched him and all the others train 4 or 5 times a week? Would they, who have no club bias, not know better?

I agree that it's not ideal to have an all star full back playing in another position but would anybody argue with his performances at midfield?

Flynn's lack of fitness and injuries have robbed us of our natural midfielders. I can only hope management will use the Winter to add a couple of midfielders (amongst others) to the panel .

Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Chalky White and Kildare Mystery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalky White and Kildare Mystery   Chalky White and Kildare Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 am

I agree with you BTA that chalky hasn't always played well when he got a chance, but to me he has rarely played at center back for a number of games in a row, also he has not been given the amount of chances that other players got.....i.e. B Flanagan, A Mac loughlin, M Conway (when he was defender) and P O'Neill to a certain degree......I would like to see him get the chance at No.6 for a number of games and if he doesn't perform at a high level well at least he or anybody else can have no reason to feel he was hard done by........
Back to top Go down

Chalky White and Kildare Mystery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2