Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare GAA Results/Tables

Go down 
+76
Caprea
gomearza
the young lad
rob11
Xavi
Dido
Taffin71
Cilldara_2000
kartman
Admin2
Frankel
lilysavage
Celbridgelad
Onhisboot
kildarecat
Gaa1928
bob12
sean
ripvanwinkle
Morrissey
bk 1
thehouse
Admin
footballguru
athytillidie
johnsmyth
losthope
totalgaa
steviegenius
TheManInTheStands
naked-lilly
jimmers
Bān go Lēir
drici
kickingking
bloodsub
shoeshine
Ogie
Carburyhill
BarrowSideBlue
overthebar
John Nash
Jimmy winning matches
Kildare Castle
archie
Botch
butterfingers
SeamusMurphy
ElGuerrouj
lilywhites on tour
bag of white
kelf
BelieveToAchieve
markens2
lillyboy
tomcruise
Athyman
lilyban
Fear An Geata
milltownpro
realmoore
Taibi
northernlily
Horsebox
totheline
MilltownMan
White Bridge
topcat
centreback
walsheman
lastline
Big Full Back
fargo
Loads of Pints
lomond
mrblobby
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Athyman wrote:
Thanks big full back, will you post up the pairings please.

All posted on the Club Championship Thread.
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Athyman

Would not expect Leixlip to make any formal issue. Only stirs things and then almost every ref would screw them (most have been doing so for not just years but for generations). Some rural parts of the county have never accepted Leixlip as a "real Kildare" club. I have long since stopped going to games when certain refs are appointed (would long since have had a stroke had I not stopped) and have told one in particular (not from rural Kildare !!) that he is a cheat and repeated it to him. So I just stay away and I think Leixlip will have the same attidude to this episode.
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Kelf I agree with you but we should not put our heads in the sand, the standard of refs in Kildare is very poor, and if a ref is cheating then he has to be made an example of surely there is a video of these games and a supervisor over these refs who can review a game and hand out a sanction if required, I am friendly with pat mcenaney who know looks after all of the inter county refs. Cheating whether it be a player or a ref should not be tolerated. I would not umpire or run the line unless I was totally fair, time and time again I see at club matches people been unfair to the other team and then have a good laugh about it afterwards it is not right and should not be condoned.
Back to top Go down
bag of white
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:24 am

I personally think some of the bizarre decisions he made are explained by incompetence rather than bias. I also don't think there is a vendetta against Leixlip by referees, we are our own worst enemy at times.
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:33 am

Well if he is incompetent should he be allowed to officiate a champship game, players train all year for the champship and you don't mind if you loose to the better team but when a ref has a huge bearing on the game it is hard to take.
Back to top Go down
bag of white
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Athyman wrote:
Well if he is incompetent should he be allowed to officiate a champship game, players train all year for the champship and you don't mind if you loose to the better team but when a ref has a huge bearing on the game it is hard to take.

Very true
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:16 pm

I dont think there is a vendetta against Leixlip, fact is the town is in County Kildare and always has been, so there is no disputing that. Refereeing within the county on the behalf of some refs is of a very poor standard, and the refs who are bad, are bad in all games. Unfortunately given the commitment nowadays that players devote to playing the game, there is no room for bad refereeing decisions that cost teams in a match.
Back to top Go down
ElGuerrouj
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Lads, as bad as the ref was, we have only ourselves to blame for losing yesterday. Got into a winning position and then a lack of concentration and a bit of naivety at the end not to foul them gifted them a goal to win it.

Leper was still a good bit off the pace yesterday. If Mellett was arsed, I think he'd be good enough for the senior team.
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Mellett is a good player IMO I am impressed by him.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 pm

I agree athyman, exellent point kicker.
Back to top Go down
ElGuerrouj
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:16 pm

On a side note, I assume there was a serious amount of accumulators landed at the weekend, all 8 favs in the senior winning.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Any fixtures for this weekend?
Back to top Go down
butterfingers
Intermediate
Intermediate
butterfingers

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 pm

junior quarter finals, third week in a row for us, legs are sore but we'll keep her lit!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Taibi wrote:
Any fixtures for this weekend?

Just posted them
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 am

Intermediate Championship Round 2 (replay)

Nurney 1-7 0-9 Kilcullen
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 am

good win for nurney. I think Kilcullen will struggle to stay intermediate now. They play Kill who will be favourites to beat them
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Jesus what a fall for Kilcullen 3 years ago they were senior
Back to top Go down
archie
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 am

Kilcock are in the same position as Kilcullen and they were senior last year
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 am

Kilcock are still strongerthan kilcullen

Kill v Kilcullen
Kilcock v Straffan.

I think the final will be kilcullen v Straffan with Kilcullen to go junior.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:30 pm

I don't know Botch, I have a feeling they will beat Kill. They are not as bad as their results seem, they lost a lot of games in Div2 by only a point or 2 and they drew 4 games. They still have some good players in Barker, Brian Bell and the 2 Aspells.
Back to top Go down
Kildare Castle
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

jfc I hear Castlemitchell 1-16 ,Grange 0-07 ,some win for the mitchells Shocked
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Raheens 3-11 Ballyteague 1-07
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Jesus, that's a big shock for Castlemitchell to beat Grange by 12 points.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Intermediate Relegation semi final
Kilcullen 0-11 0-10 Kill

Straffan v Kill in the final.
Back to top Go down
milltownpro
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Junior 'A' Quarter-final: Milltown 1-9, Rheban 0-10.

Last minute goal to win it for us. Harsh on Rheban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Results/Tables   Kildare GAA Results/Tables - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare GAA Results/Tables
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next