Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rival Watch.

Go down 
+3
Jimmy winning matches
FearBan
peile
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Seen this on other forums, thought it might go well here, maybe admin could make it a sticky.
We could talk about Laois,Meath Dublin ect in here?

Anyhow, i'll start with Laois.

I see they are talking about all sorts for their job. I though some of the people in here are deluded and crazy?!
The names mentioned on their forum:

Jason Sherlock, Ciaran Whelan, Paul Grimley, Micko, Glen Ryan, Sean Boylan, Luke Dempsey, Tommy Carr, Jason Ryan, Dessie Dolan, Pat Roe,
John Maughan, Thomas O'Flaharta and many more.

Dont think any of the above would touch the job, maybe with the exception of Tommy Carr or Luke Dempsey who would manage anyone anywhere.
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Steve Staunton would be the man for the job.....or Maradona seeings as they have the primas' already !
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm

I don’t like the idea of these threads, only lead to stupid things been said about other counties. Don’t think it should be a sticky.

Let’s worry about Kildare GAA and GAA issues of the day. If they happen to be issues concerning Laois, Dublin or whoever so be it, otherwise I don’t care what the other counties are doing.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm

fionnmccool wrote:
Seen this on other forums, thought it might go well here, maybe admin could make it a sticky.
We could talk about Laois,Meath Dublin ect in here?

Anyhow, i'll start with Laois.

I see they are talking about all sorts for their job. I though some of the people in here are deluded and crazy?!
The names mentioned on their forum:

Jason Sherlock, Ciaran Whelan, Paul Grimley, Micko, Glen Ryan, Sean Boylan, Luke Dempsey, Tommy Carr, Jason Ryan, Dessie Dolan, Pat Roe,
John Maughan, Thomas O'Flaharta and many more.

Dont think any of the above would touch the job, maybe with the exception of Tommy Carr or Luke Dempsey who would manage anyone anywhere.
looking for john courtney as well
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

I wouldn't fancy being in their shoes at the moment, there's not a lot of obvious brilliant managers out there.
I mean analyse the list:

Sherlock/Whelan: Can they not think of anyone more inexperienced?
Grimley: Excellent but why would he want to go to Laois? Especially if commuting to Kildare was too difficult.
Micko: Doesn't seem a fan of Laois.
Glenn: Hope he wouldn't even consider it and don't think he would. Shaping up to be a good manager though.
Jason Ryan: Laois are no better than Wexford, so why switch?
Boylan: If he was going to manage someone other than Laois he would have by now.
Carr: Players seem to love him but he never gets outstanding results.
Dempsey: Think he's better than people make out but like Carr, not outstanding.
Roe: Probably a good fit for Laois if there wasn't so much water not quite passed under the bridge.
O Flatharta: This talk that he was the brains when Westmeath won Leinster under P O Se hasn't been backed up at all.

Bad time to be looking for a manager, which is why I'd be hopeful McGeeney stays on
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:43 am

Fionn your spending to much time on the Queen forum.
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 am

marcus wrote:
I don’t like the idea of these threads, only lead to stupid things been said about other counties. Don’t think it should be a sticky.

Let’s worry about Kildare GAA and GAA issues of the day. If they happen to be issues concerning Laois, Dublin or whoever so be it, otherwise I don’t care what the other counties are doing.

since laois are looking for a new manager isn`t this a gaa issue of the day?
Back to top Go down
realfone
Junior A
Junior A

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 am

I agree with marcus, as this is a kildare fans forum. Who cares about laois or any other county. Take a look at meath they are only interested in themselfs. Kildare are real men, we have morals. We would have given louth a replay, only they beat us by too much .. They didnt give us a replay Smile
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Agreed Marcus about the other counties......lets just stick with Meath, Offaly, Laois and see how we get on !!
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Fionn, Laoistalk is gone !!! How are you going to amuse yourself now ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rival Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Watch.   Rival Watch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rival Watch.
Page 1 of 1