Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare senior Leagues

Go down 
+12
naked-lilly
SeamusMurphy
ndog
Gaa1928
KeepItReal
the young lad
walsheman
Loads of Pints
lomond
Kaiser Sóze
Taibi
Botch
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare senior Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:33 am

Hi All. With only 3 or 4 games left in the league for most teams who have been the surprise packages and who have been struggling.
Division 1
Laurances going well.
Allenwood for the drop.

Shocks?
Celbridge foe the drop?
Castledermot hold their own

Division 2
Raheens impressive year. Can they hold on for promotion?

Grange look doomed.
Will Suncroft be a senior team plying their trade in div 3 of the league (I don't think so myself. They will get out of it).

Division 3
As expected TMH leading the way but after the weekend are we in for another famous implosion?

Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 am

Confey and Castledermot have been the surprise packets of Division 1. Allenwood look to be doomed and I think Maynooth will join them in Division 2 next year.

Promotion in Division 2 will be between Raheens, Towers and Kilcock.

Suncroft will hold on IMO, their results seem to be steadily improving over the last few games and they also have yet to play a depleted Grange. I can't see them hanging on in the Senior Champions any longer though. I think Caragh will make the drop along with Grange.

Two Mile House will top Division 3, they were missing 3 Kildare Juniors against Castlemitchell, it was more of a freak result than anything else, I don't think they will implode like last year, surely they won't make that mistake twice. Any one of Milltown, Kilcullen, Castlemitchell, Ballykelly and Nurney could grab that second promotion place. Ballykelly have surprised me most, they have a decent young team. I don't think they will challenge for the Junior Championship just yet though.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Sóze
Intermediate
Intermediate
Kaiser Sóze

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:47 am

What county Juniors were missing for TMH Taibi?
Back to top Go down
lomond
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 pm

I am with Taibi, looking at last nights results Maynooth look in trouble, Celbridge should avoid the drop, while its between Suncroft and Caragh in Div 2 to be relegated in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Loads of Pints
All-Star
All-Star
Loads of Pints

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:02 am

Looking at the table there are any number of clubs in with a chance of relegation. I think looking at the remaining fixtures its difficult to see anything other than Maynooth joining Allenwood for the drop.

Amazed to see Castledermot up near the top, fair play to them
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:05 am

Can't remember it ever being that tight in division 1!12 points might not be enough to stay up even
Back to top Go down
Loads of Pints
All-Star
All-Star
Loads of Pints

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:39 am

i doubt it, Maynooth have celbridge athy and Sarsfields left, would be difficult to see them picking up many more points out of those games. can see them going down on 10 points at best.
Back to top Go down
the young lad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:06 am

fill us in taibi,, nurney v tmh lastnight Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid 
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:03 am

What's suppose to have happened in this?
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:32 am

Good win for Confey today over JTB ensuring a Div.1 league final against Moorefield, Allenwood and Maynooth are relegated.

Raheens and Towers will contest the Div.2 final, both had wins over Ellistown and Straffan. Grange are relegated along with Suncroft who were unlucky, they won their last two games but Caragh's win over Robertstown today meant it was all in vain.

In Div.3 Two Mile House and Ballykelly are both promoted to Div.2.
Back to top Go down
KeepItReal
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:04 am

Kilcock had a good league campaign only just missing out. Suncroft unlucky to go down. I thought Grange might have had a good year in the league but they seemed to have struggled. Ballykelly have turned things around big time this year winning promotion.I think they might go far in the junior championship. Surprised Kilcullen only finished 5th in division 3. Thought they would bounce straight back up. Roll on the championship now.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Leinster Leader Cup Final : Confey v Moorefield at 5.00 p.m. on Saturday 03 August.
Back to top Go down
ndog
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 am

just want to say a big well done to the raheens lads. Absolutely fantastic achievement by a very young team and it was a fairytale ending with the last kick winning the match and sealing promotion. Its great to see that they have pushed on from the intermediate final last year. I know im biased but division one football is where the great club deserves to be.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:41 am

Here, here .. and also well done to Ballykelly on achieving Promotion to Division 2 for the 1st time in over 30 Years I believe..
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Suncroft had there second last game changed from away to home so I wouldnt say they were unlucky
Back to top Go down
bk 1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:07 am

div 3 final ballykelly v t m h st conleths pk sat 3pm
no fear bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
ndog
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:40 pm

raheens 2-13 round towers 1-10, raheens head and shoulders above towers, should of been alot more to them bar a fluky towers goal and alot of raheens stupid frees
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 am

TMH 1-15 Ballykelly 1-10

It was 1-11 to 0-06 at half time, we gave ourselves to much to do in the second half. well done to the house. we'll see you AGAIN later in the year

Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:52 am

Le cúnamh Dé. Great second half effort
Back to top Go down
Caprea
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 am

A word surely for Share Darcy's goal for the House. I have never seen a goal like that in a GAA match. Not often you get to say something like that about game.
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:29 am

Agree, it was top class, would grace any premiership game
Back to top Go down
the young lad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:17 am

ballyboy i went to the 3 league finals over the wk end, your young corner forward 13 is a great talent, where did you pull him out of, he and the confey number 15 were the pick of the bunch out of the 3 games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare senior Leagues   Kildare senior Leagues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare senior Leagues
Page 1 of 1