Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

championship club draw

Go down 
+49
fargo
kickingking
Thin Blue Line
Ogie
OutTheGap
White Bridge
shortgrass
Dido
Son of Sarsfields
bloodsub
micky murphy
Highball
Carburyhill
All down the line
Westside
Ohtoohtobe
kelf
Caprea
Shergar
murof
shortgrass1928
kildaregaa365
topcat
bag of white
Botch
reichenhall
jj
milltownmary
BarryTLyons
lomond
Frankel
lilysavage
archie
steviegenius
Lily8
rob11
jimmers
Big Full Back
TheHulkHoganCowardFund
lillyboy
lily4fr
overthebar
walsheman
Gaa1928
TommyKeegan
Flamingo
Taibi
SeamusMurphy
Jimmy winning matches
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

championship club draw - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:24 am

So the Senior Relegation Play Off is down to Clane, Monasterevin, St. Kevin's and Maynooth/Sarsfields.
Back to top Go down
milltownmary
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:50 pm

St kevins..... Wow
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:01 am

As far as I know Johnny Byrne was on the Senior Football Panel, but opted out to Hurl, as He wasnt getting a look in for the Footballers.. Id be hopeful He will return for the next Term, Lad has a super engine, is Big and strong, and could make an exellent Centre Back imo.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:20 am

I must say fair play to rheban and Cappagh. Would of been struggling a few years back. I also notice the rheban minor team have done well this year. Both clubs have obviously put in some work at underage
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:48 am

Big Full Back wrote:
So the Senior Relegation Play Off is down to Clane, Monasterevin, St. Kevin's and Maynooth/Sarsfields.

Monasterevin 3rd Year in a row to be in the Relegation play offs.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 5:49 am

St. Kevin's will go down, the other teams in the relegation semis are considerably stronger.

Anyone know what the story is with the Mahon brothers from Castledermot, have they packed it in?
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Taibi wrote:
St. Kevin's will go down, the other teams in the relegation semis are considerably stronger.

Anyone know what the story is with the Mahon brothers from Castledermot, have they packed it in?

I do not know but I would find it strange if they packed it in. They would consider themselves of having a good chance of winning the Intermediate. I suspect they are injured or possibly abroad
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:55 am

Taibi wrote:

Kevins will probably be Favs to face the drop, especially after being Relegated to Div 2... but I wouldnt like to be facing them as they always have a dying kick in them.. Didnt they turn over Clane last Year, the 1st time in many a Year.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Below from the official website, is this correct ??

23.08.15 (Sun)

Round 2

Naas V Carbury

Time: 12 00 PM , Venue: Newbridge

Referee: Henry Barrett

Round 2

Sarsfields V Maynooth

Time: 5 00 PM , Venue: Newbridge

Referee: Billy O Connell

Round 2

Celbridge V Moorefield

Time: 6 45 PM , Venue: Newbridge

Referee: Fergal Barry
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Yep.. Go to the 1st Match, pay a Tenner in, head to Coffeys for scoups and the AI Semi Final, drop into the central grill for the chips, back to Conleths for 5pm, pay another ? euro in.Very Happy lovely Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Some media have the Sarsfields v Maynooth game on Saturday at 5.00 p.m. and the Leixlip v JTB game on Sunday at 5.00 p.m.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:55 pm

SeamusMurphy wrote:
Yep.. Go to the 1st Match, pay a Tenner in, head to Coffeys for scoups and the AI Semi Final, drop into the central grill for the chips, back to Conleths for 5pm, pay another ? euro in.Very Happy   lovely Sunday.

Jayus Seamus, I look forward to reading your review on Sunday night, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bag of white
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:12 am

Gaa1928 wrote:

Some media have the Sarsfields v Maynooth game on Saturday at 5.00 p.m. and the Leixlip v JTB game on Sunday at 5.00 p.m.

Leixlip v JTB is Saturday at 5 as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:28 am

Yep Sash v Maynooth is Sunday at 5, level of confusion is a bit ridiculous!!
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:25 am

Thanks all, so I will get to see both Newbridge teams for my tenner,
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:11 am

Gaa1928 wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:
Yep.. Go to the 1st Match, pay a Tenner in, head to Coffeys for scoups and the AI Semi Final, drop into the central grill for the chips, back to Conleths for 5pm, pay another ? euro in.Very Happy   lovely Sunday.

Jayus Seamus, I look forward to reading your review on Sunday night, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sur meet Me in Coffeys for the AI Semi Minor Match at 1.30pm Gaa.. 1st One on Me my Friend.. drunken

The great tanned One afro Cool is down to Ref the Moorefied v Celbridge Game I see.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:15 am

The Draw for the 3rd Round and Relegation Semis takes place Sunday Evening after the Moores v Celbridge Match.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 9:03 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
Gaa1928 wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:

Sur meet Me in Coffeys for the AI Semi Minor Match at 1.30pm Gaa.. 1st One on Me my Friend.. drunken

The great tanned One afro Cool  is down to Ref the Moorefied v Celbridge Game I see.

Love to Seamus, unfortunately I am on duty in St.Conleths on Sunday evening. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Feck. Are you the special one gaa ??
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:05 pm

SeamusMurphy wrote:
Feck.  Are you the special one gaa  ??

Good God no, very ordinary, Cool Cool Cool.   Looking forward to some good football all the same, great to have the club championships to lift the mood in the county, ( Gaa wise ).
Back to top Go down
TheHulkHoganCowardFund
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:06 am

IFC Results:

Ellistown 0-12 to 0-10 Ballymore

Kilcock 0-12 to 2-6 Rathangan

Suncroft 3-15 to 0-6 Nurney
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:20 am

Some result for Suncroft after the season they've had
Back to top Go down
rob11
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:34 am

Senior Results

Jtb 1-14 Leixlip 1-11
Athy 1-8 Larries 0-11 ( Larries equalised with last kick of game but deserved it overall)
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:25 am

Great win by Clougherinkoe.

Surprised by the winning margin of Naas today. I'd say they are disappointed in Carbury. 1-3 1st half and only 0-3 in the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:24 am

Sash 0-07 Maynooth 0-04 FT

Sarsfield scored 1 point in the first half and Maynooth failed to score in the second  Shocked

Awful conditions in fairness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: championship club draw   championship club draw - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

championship club draw
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next